Votes: 10 55.6%
  • Bozza is rubbish

Votes: 5 27.8%

• Total voters

Sam

Formerly "Sambo"
Jul 22, 2003
Oxfordshire
I accidentally thought that my girlfriends birthday was today, when it was in fact yesterday. I honestly thought that today was the 8th June, when in fact it was 8th June yesterday. Bear in mind we've been together nearly three years, she is now saying that I forgot her birthday. Am I right in thinking that I didn't forget at all, I even got the date right, but I simply thought that yesterday was the 7th June? Worst bit was, I had spoken to her 3 times during the day, then about 10 oclock she piped up with " have you not got anything to say to me" so i said "no why" and she said "happy birthday would have been nice". So basically what it comes down to is, I am in the dog house.

I did not forget the birthday i just got the DAY wrong!!

Am I right?

Last edited:

Sam

Formerly "Sambo"
Jul 22, 2003
Oxfordshire
Yeah presents were bought a while back, shes now giving me a stupid amount of grief when I had everything planned but got the date mixed up!

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Sam said:
Yeah presents were bought a while back, shes now giving me a stupid amount of grief when I had everything planned but got the date mixed up!

Did you end up giving them to her last night then? I dont know hoe you managed to miss the date tho.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
DAMANCLAY said:
I dont know hoe you managed to miss the date tho.

especailly as everyone KNOWS the world cup begins on the 9th june

just give her a slap, that should sort it out

Sam

Formerly "Sambo"
Jul 22, 2003
Oxfordshire
DAMANCLAY said:
Did you end up giving them to her last night then? I dont know hoe you managed to miss the date tho.

nah she lives about 45 minutes away from me, I'd planned to go to hers today, and she knew that. I cant believe she let me carry on all day without even HINTING it was her birthday!

Im going to suffer forever arent i?

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Rather like umpires in cricket, you will soon discover that women are always right, even when they are wrong. :lol:

Last edited:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Sam said:
Im going to suffer forever arent i?

yes:lolol: :lolol:

she wont let this die

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Hiney said:
Schoolboy error mate.

No excuses - there are some things that you cannot do.

Grovelling apologies are the order of the day I'm afraid

Was a school boy error, lots and lots of grovelling and I would imagine very little sex for a while.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here