Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Am I now going to heaven?

ye ole random dude

Feb 14, 2008
Finland
Hey everyone, I'm new on the board although I've been quite regularly looking at all the posts for ages now. Anyway yesterday I was slagging off a load of finnish (as I'm from Finland too) Crystal Palace supporters and felt pretty happy with myself. Just wondering if I'm now a good person and will go to heaven? :lol:

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Hey everyone, I'm new on the board although I've been quite regularly looking at all the posts for ages now. Anyway yesterday I was slagging off a load of finnish (as I'm from Finland too) Crystal Palace supporters and felt pretty happy with myself. Just wondering if I'm now a good person and will go to heaven? :lol:

Your place in heaven is assured...!

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

ye ole random dude

Feb 14, 2008
Finland
What Israel?! Now THAT sounds promising... actually i'd prefer the promised land from the land before time with all the dinosaurs... brilliant movie :D

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Were these Palace supporters actually from Finland, or did they use to live in England and then get deported because of violence/drugs etc etc.? :jester:

Dandyman

In London village.

Finland? Do you know Mrs Lokki7 ?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
They support Crystal palace and there diet consists of (kaalikääryleet) Cabbage rolls and pickled herring.

For Christ`s sake give the poor fuckers a break.

ye ole random dude

Feb 14, 2008
Finland
given the fact that as being a student, my diet consist of noodles and not a lot else, I wouldn't even mind a pickled herring once in a while... And to be fair to the palace fans if they've been deported due to drugs, then they've come to the right place 'cos they need the drugs over here as it's a f***ing depressing place finland....

Can't say that i do know anyone by the name lokki7, not one of the most common surnames :dunce:

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
given the fact that as being a student, my diet consist of noodles and not a lot else, I wouldn't even mind a pickled herring once in a while... And to be fair to the palace fans if they've been deported due to drugs, then they've come to the right place 'cos they need the drugs over here as it's a f***ing depressing place finland....

Can't say that i do know anyone by the name lokki7, not one of the most common surnames :dunce:

Who's your favourite Finn dude??

ye ole random dude

Feb 14, 2008
Finland
Vera Jordanova from Hostel 2 is proper fit, other than that, you've got me. Tough question. Who's your favourite english dude? :D

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Vera Jordanova from Hostel 2 is proper fit, other than that, you've got me. Tough question. Who's your favourite english dude? :D

I don't know but I know my favourite Finn is definitely Neill Finn.

:bowdown:

Captain Haddock

Aug 2, 2005
The Deep Blue Sea
Your place is indeed assured, random dude!

Good work! :lolol:

Haven't seen Hostel 2 but if she's anything like the lovely ladies in the first instalment then I'll agree with your choice before even seeing her. :p

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
What about Akhi Rihilatti (apologies for spelling)....

ye ole random dude

Feb 14, 2008
Finland
cheers mate, but then again I was born and raised in england... used to live in shoreham. You should hear the real finns speak english :D comedy genius

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here