Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Alzate

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Considering how good he was at covering for Bissouma I did expect him to be involved this season. I hope he returns and takes his chance

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
By the way... IF the deal has collapsed Alzate still has a few days to join a Belgium club.... for example USG.

It baffles me that we don't send them a Defender, Midfielder & Striker to supplement their squad each season. We have an academy full of talent and they could rely on adding the quality to their squad each season

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
It baffles me that we don't send them a Defender, Midfielder & Striker to supplement their squad each season. We have an academy full of talent and they could rely on adding the quality to their squad each season
Can you send them three loans from the same club?

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
The problem we are having recently is, if we're playing quite goodly, how can a player get back in the team after an injury. You can't break up a winning formula but you can't leave the young, good players on the bench. They want to be playing.
Do they nobble there team mates to create an opening, or do they try to get a loan for game time?
Luckily, it's not my problem, it's the BHA managements:)

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Shame the move fell through, he needs regular time on the pitch as I think he’s too good for a bit part. Was hoping he’d be a regular at West Brom before coming back here next season to fight for a place with a championship season behind him.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
I've seen a decent amount of gilmour and a decent amount of alzate and I'd take alzate every time. Buy hey ho, i suppose i don't know it all

Sent from my M2101K9G using Tapatalk

I meant he’s had 50 appearances, 43 in the PL so had a fair chance with us

How many of those are as sub?

I think he’s been okay, one costly error vs Chelsea but generally no worse than the majority.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I wonder if he's another that's been caught out by our (not quite) meteoric rise ?

I don't think anyone would deny that he is a very good footballer who will shine at upper championship/lower premier level, and was bought in and developed for that plan. Unfortunately GP has gone and f***ed that up. When we sign a youngster now, what sort of a team do we think we are signing them for ?

Absolutely awful, isn't it :wink:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Watching WBA tonight, I’d say he’s had a lucky escape. He’d never have touched the ball. He’d be stood in the centre circle watching it sail over his head all game.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
I guess he's on good wages compared to most people. More than likely, he will be earning most of it from just training.

Not that bad a situation, but I'm sure he will want to play. Mybe the situation will change in January.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here