Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Alton Towers. Your veiws.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Those parks are good for kids aren't they. Apart from that they are foul places and I don't understand why anyone would want to spend buckets of cash getting alternately bored and sick.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
i find having two coursemates who works at thorpe park, therefore allowing mme free tickets, and queue jumps for every ride makes the day just that bit better! we did every ride 5 times over. AND as we asked nicely(well my coursemate did) the various workers controlling the rides would put them on the most 'extreme' settings meaning we get flung about upside down more than everyone else!!!

justin

Feb 2, 2007
Brighton
Tetley Tea.

They are doing the 2 for 1 voucher. It is valid at Alton Towers, Madame Tussauds, Thorpe Park, Legoland, Warwick Castle, Sea Life etc...

It's the 80 bag box of Tetley Tea you need - the smaller 40 bag box has a FREE FUN promotion and that is NOT what you want!

thanks alot! hi ho hi ho its off to asda i go! f***ing lot a tea to drink tho! lol :p

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Took my family up at half term on a good deal. Only 3 or 4 decent rides open but for £150 we all got 2-day passes for splash landings water park, 2-day passes for the park itself with a B&B overnight stay in the hotel. Not very busy but civilized. Size of the car parks put me off going in peak season though.

Another thing - guy who works there hates Easter Sunday or gypsy Sunday as they call it. Big day out for a few thousand pikeys who have no idea of the concept of queuing and that AT is not really the place to fight every five minutes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here