Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Alternative View of the Lincoln Game

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Pretty good blog, but why the Nancy Boys jibe? Up until then I thought you were better than that.

I wasn't there yesterday but I suspect we were singing 1-0 to the Nancy boys after going ahead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Away fans sang it, not me.
OK. Fairy Nuff. I only get to a few away matches, and haven't heard it (mind you, I haven't been to all that many away matches where we were one up!) Didn't hear it at Brrizzle City (my last Albion match), for example, after Sidwell's worldy.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
OK. Fairy Nuff. I only get to a few away matches, and haven't heard it (mind you, I haven't been to all that many away matches where we were one up!) Didn't hear it at Brrizzle City (my last Albion match), for example, after Sidwell's worldy.

It's only sung when home fans try and bring the old fashioned gay jibe up. Have to say it's a very rare occurrence nowadays but the Lincoln school kids sang a few yesterday.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Cheers! Thanks for that.

I may only get o a few, but I treasure them all the more.........................

Last edited:

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
It's only sung when home fans try and bring the old fashioned gay jibe up. Have to say it's a very rare occurrence nowadays but the Lincoln school kids sang a few yesterday.

We did a few of the homophobic ones at Birmingham just to amuse ourselves as the Brum lot were so quiet.....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here