Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Alternative uses for bennets field?

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
Thanks, but I presume he would have to get some sort of planning to be able to use it on Saturdays, coming direct onto that, now very busy road.

there is a 'dropped kerb" on the Drove - can't imagine it would take much to clear the growth along the path.

Creaky

Mar 26, 2013
Hookwood - Nr Horley
Thanks, but I presume he would have to get some sort of planning to be able to use it on Saturdays, coming direct onto that, now very busy road.

Not sure that any additional permission would be required to use an existing access - would though need planning permission for any use of the land other than for agricultural purposes.

So long as he doesn't decide to do muck spreading on match days!

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Bouncy castle, mechanical bull and inflatable slide park with It's A Knockout style costume hire.

Commentary on loudspeaker by Stuart Hall if he can swap enough snout for phone credits and broadcast from stir.

D

Deleted User X18H

Local law firm could hold DPA workshops.

I bet you're watching.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
What is there to stop anyone parking there, its not the clubs anymore so they should have no need to put stewards there apart from the first 3 rows for the disabled, I very much doubt Mr Bennett will provide his own security on matchdays.

I'll remind you of that if the travellers move in to Bennett's Field en masse :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here