Allardyce at it again

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Sooner or later the Manager's Association will surely have to step in to stop him embarrassing himself further and offer him help?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
It won't be so funny when he's England manager :(

Ah yes, he's said he's good enough for the national job as well. I dont think he'll get it, the FA will not want to pay Real Madrid huge compensation for his services.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Ah yes, he's said he's good enough for the national job as well. I dont think he'll get it, the FA will not want to pay Real Madrid huge compensation for his services.

:laugh::laugh:

I wouldn't rule out the England job though. The FA have already said it's going to an Englishman and with Hodgson and Redknapp too old, the choice is really only between Allardyce, Bruce and Pearce - frightening as that is. After all, Allardyce did make the shortlist last time round, so he's not a completely outside chance.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

I wouldn't rule out the England job though. The FA have already said it's going to an Englishman and with Hodgson and Redknapp too old, the choice is really only between Allardyce, Bruce and Pearce - frightening as that is. After all, Allardyce did make the shortlist last time round, so he's not a completely outside chance.

Rubbish. There's LOADS of other choices.

Nigel Adkins - after South Coast Club sweep to the Prem on the back of consecutive championships secured in the Southampton Style.

Or that ADAMS at Port Vale - he's doing a good job.

Or Aidy HOOFroyd :jester:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Trevor Brooking has just come out and distanced himself from the 'next manager will be English' remarks of his fellow Club England Board member Adrian Bevington. Brooking said that whilst there is a desire to appoint an English manager 'you cannot speculate' as 'you cannot know who will be available.'

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
I find harry "The england job means everything to me" redknapp is more annoying.

Every time an england manager is sacke,d or announces when he'll leave, he says this as a way of getting looked at but he never gets picked. Its desperate.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I find harry "The england job means everything to me" redknapp is more annoying.

Every time an england manager is sacke,d or announces when he'll leave, he says this as a way of getting looked at but he never gets picked. Its desperate.

That's because you're a dodgy old wheeler dealer with a highly suspicious background that the FA quite rightly don't want to touch with a bargepole, 'Arry.

What's that? "FACK OFF"? Did someone offend your delicate, sensitive little mind again?

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
i bloody hate allardyce - i could never see a top 8 premiership team touching him, let alone the big four, and let alone real madrid

what a MUG

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Trevor Brooking has just come out and distanced himself from the 'next manager will be English' remarks of his fellow Club England Board member Adrian Bevington. Brooking said that whilst there is a desire to appoint an English manager 'you cannot speculate' as 'you cannot know who will be available.'

That sounds infinitely more sensible. Brooking seems to have his head screwed on - or perhaps has just seen who might be available. :lolol:

Kenneth Wattle

Aug 31, 2007
Thing is, a then top 8 club - Newcastle United, did hire Fat Sam, and 3 months later he got the sack.

Go figure Allardyce...

All of his teams play attrocious hoof the ball football which are degrading to the Premiership and certainly not wanted in our national team

krakatoa

Jan 21, 2010
HOVE
Not only hoofball from Fat Sam, but fouling the keeper as a tactic, and obviously part of their training routine.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports