Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

All schools in LA closed...terror alert.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Trumps popularity is built on the irrational fear vote. He will appeal to the redneck American, currently stock piling a years supply of food in the carefully constructed garden bunker from when the Islamists finally take over the world. Part of the work was already done by his grandad who built the bunker when the Commies were going to take over the world. They will come, and he'll be ready.:thumbsup:

I think you will find a lot of rich white Americans also back Mr Trump for various reasons.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Didn't Germany call off a game v Holland based upon 'a threat' that never materialised?

People are very jumpy at the moment (and fair enough to be).

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
:drama:

You've still yet to explain why it's down to Daesh that the schools are being shut for the day in LA

So far all I've learnt is that you need money and are willing to risk £100 in hope that ISIS make you some cash.

Nice editing fella. I'm not desperate for any cash, I'm desperate for YOUR cash. If you have any spare you'll only spend it on David Icke DVD's and tins of baked beans for your prepping bunker.

I am confident that the only thing that would prompt LA to close all schools, causing utter chaos for over half a million kids and their parents is going to be related to Jihadis. Unless your "sources" in the illuminati know something otherwise?

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Nice editing fella. I'm not desperate for any cash, I'm desperate for YOUR cash. If you have any spare you'll only spend it on David Icke DVD's and tins of baked beans for your prepping bunker.

I am confident that the only thing that would prompt LA to close all schools, causing utter chaos for over half a million kids and their parents is going to be related to Jihadis. Unless your "sources" in the illuminati know something otherwise?

And breath.

Back to the question:

You've still yet to explain why it's down to Daesh that the schools are being shut for the day in LA?

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Daesh is an Arabic acronym derived from the phrase “al Dawlah al-Islameyah fi Iraq wal-Sham" or literally, “Islamic State in Iraq and al-Sham”. In the same manner we refer to Isis or Isil, Daesh is the Arabic equivalent. Pasted for you.

In light of this was the Hove Prom Santa Daesh on Saturday an example of a new religious tolerance?

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
And breath.

Back to the question:

You've still yet to explain why it's down to Daesh that the schools are being shut for the day in LA?

....because Daesh are the ones who have most recently called for individual believers to act unilaterally to strike the unbelievers. Specifically calling for attacks on police, government, education and infrastructural targets?

I suppose it might be some other Islamic whackos but I reckon I'm safe in assuming Daesh.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Daesh is an Arabic acronym derived from the phrase “al Dawlah al-Islameyah fi Iraq wal-Sham" or literally, “Islamic State in Iraq and al-Sham”. In the same manner we refer to Isis or Isil, Daesh is the Arabic equivalent. Pasted for you.

In light of this was the Hove Prom Santa Daesh on Saturday an example of a new religious tolerance?

:bowdown:

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
....because Daesh are the ones who have most recently called for individual believers to act unilaterally to strike the unbelievers. Specifically calling for attacks on police, government, education and infrastructural targets?

I suppose it might be some other Islamic whackos but I reckon I'm safe in assuming Daesh.

So it's all based on assumption.

Thank god for that. I have family right now in LA. You had me worried. Luckily for me, most of the stuff you've typed has been based on assumption.

(What was that about David Icke again?)

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006

Thank god for that. I have family right now in LA. You had me worried. Luckily most of the stuff you've typed has been based on assumption.

That's rich coming from the man who told NSC that the moon landings were a hoax until some wise posters directed you to the Photographs of the footprints, flags, launch pads and moon buggies left up there..the man who in previous incarnations has shared ridiculous conspiracy theories regarding 9/11 and just about everything else that's ever happened. You are clearly highly gullible but there's no need to make an even bigger idiot of yourself than you already have.

When you were Hybrid X, or the Truth I thought you were banned for denying the holocaust? That's a hell of an assumption IMO.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....

Thank god for that. I have family right now in LA. You had me worried. Luckily for me, most of the stuff you've typed has been based on assumption.

That is a tad unfair to be honest, I think it is pretty safe to assume it has something to do with them or their ilk , given past events lately.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
That's rich coming from the man who told NSC that the moon landings were a hoax until some wise posters directed you to the Photographs of the footprints, flags, launch pads and moon buggies left up there..the man who in previous incarnations has shared ridiculous conspiracy theories regarding 9/11 and just about everything else that's ever happened. You are clearly highly gullible but there's no need to make an even bigger idiot of yourself than you already have.

When you were Hybrid X, or the Truth I thought you were banned for denying the holocaust? That's a hell of an assumption IMO.

Hang on a minute!

Are you now saying The Truth and Hybrid X are responsible for what's currently going on in LA ?

Also, what's the moon got to do with this, are they training ISIS members up there?

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Or another American nut-job kid who wasn't cuddled enough when he was younger and gets picked on by the Jocks?
That was my first thought.

Obviously Isis (or equivalent) are going to be an assumption but a lot of the school shootings that I can remember have been the work of some disaffected youth rather than anything else.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

You can rest assured that it isn't the whole of LA, just the LAUSD Los Angeles Unified School District, and that it's precautionary following a warning. Nothing has happened.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here