All Parents on NSC

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BIG GAY AL

May 27, 2008
I am training to be a teacher. Currently I'm trying to get some people to fill in my 2min (max) questionnaire about your child’s writing. If people could fill it in it would be much appreciated!

Here is the link : http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/M3XS5P3

Also would you quite happiliy take your daughter to a football match? If you have a boy and girl would you encourage them both to come equally?

(If you children are all grown up could you still do the survery, but just from the perspective of when they were kids.)

Last edited:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Also would you quite happiliy take your daughter to a football match? If you have a boy and girl would you encourage them both to come equally?
hahaha

Anyway in answer to your question:-
Only to Millwall away, if I felt I needed some protection.

(I wish I was joking!)

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Damn! If The Daily Mail see this my career is over!
Sadly for everyone, if The Daily Mail see your user name, it's probably all over, too.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Always taken my daughter as well as my son to football and yes I've encouraged them both equally. If anything my daughter is keener than my son, she wanted to go to the Woking game and he didn't. (Due to expense we tend to go to the cheap games more than the full-priced ones. Now they're both adults we tend to only do one or two full-priced games a season).

EDIT: Haven't done the survey as I guess that, being adults, they're too old?

Last edited:

BIG GAY AL

May 27, 2008
Yes sorry, any parents who have children of all ages. If they are all grown up just think about what they were like when they were young.

Thanks very much

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Both my boy and girl have been to the Albion. My boy seems more interested although he prefers watching rugby on TV

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Ok done your survey.

As for football, I've taken my daughter to football with me since she was 4 (she's 9 now). Her highlight is the half time hotdog rather than the football though :)

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea
Both my daughter [12] and son [9] are STHs at Withdean; interestingly I think they enjoy the 'experience' [meeting mates, half time treats etc.] more than the actual game, although they do always see the goals and celebrate :thumbsup:

btw - gave up on the survey. Very confusing questions, and answers that didn't seem to correlate with what you were asking; question 7 made my head spin. Sorry. :blush:

16bha

Sep 6, 2010
East Stand Upper & Worthing
Have done the survey.
My oldest daughter (8) has been twice to Withdean. More interested in Gully's Girls. Will be buying a season ticket for her at Falmer though. She is really excited, as also a chance for her to spend quality time with Daddy!

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Done the survey, have taken both my son and daughter to football but my son is a lot keener than my daughter.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Notionally I would take both my son and daughter but I can't even afford to go myself atm.

Last edited:

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Survey done and yes, will/have taken both my daughter and my son to Withdean.

BIG GAY AL

May 27, 2008
Thank you everyone who has done the survey. Its really helpful, sorry if the questions weren't completely clear. If you havent done it and you are willing please do so. I'm not closing it for a few days.

May 12, 2010
Done your survey.
I've a boy (10) and a girl (12). They both spent years watching me 'play' football. They were never really asked if they wanted to come or not!
I always thought they enjoyed it equally.
I know in my heart of hearts that my daughter isn't really interested in the actual match.
As others have said it's not really about the football with kids. It's more about the looking round the ground, people watching, having a hot dog, seeing friends, meeting the players etc

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
Al

Have completed your survey. Forgive me for saying this, but the survey makes it seem like you may have gender issues!:lolol:

Also, when doing a survey on writing, do spell RECEIVE correctly! Repeat after me......I before E except after C!!

A strange question about taking your daughter to the Albion as well. More suited to the 70's?! My 2 daughters never go and are chained to the kitchen sink, or if I'm in a good mood, the ironing board, along with their mother, whilst I make monkey noises and throw bananas at black players.

In all seriousness, yes they have both been (nearly 6 and 8), and whether they continue is very much up to them. Welcome to the year 2010.:thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports