Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

All inclusive holidays

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
I thought the OP was looking for All Inclusive, and presumably as he stated the beginning of June then school holidays and prices would not be a problem.
Seems to me that he wants to chill and have drinks.
Iv'e done AI in Greece and Cuba. Loved Cuba as the evening entertainment was quality compared with Greece and the AI on drinks in Greece finished at 11pm.
Nice sitting around the pool at 4am in Cuba. Just check the details on the AI deals carefully.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
I quite like holidaying with the Chavs of Britain, it gives me a chance to feel superior for a week, before I return to Crawley to be looked down upon by the rest of Sussex.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
This. Totally.

Hotel standards are much higher as Germans pay much more for their equivalent holidays than we do, and guest behaviour is infinitely more civilised as Germans instinctively know how to behave in public.

Go where the Germans go. :thumbsup:

True but be prepared to get up at 3.00am to grab a sunbed!

We went away 2 weeks ago and there were even towels on the chairs at the indoor pool!

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
I'm not a lover of aI but the sensatori chain of hotels are very good . We tried the turkey one last year and it was perfect for a lazy chilled out week away . We are trying the sharm one this year because we enjoyed the experience so much , another benefit is they remove any towel left on a sun lounger before 8-00 am :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here