[Albion] All I want in the Europa League knockout round is...

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

All I want in the Europa League knockout round is...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I want us to go as far as possible in this tournament, and I want us to experience as many different elements of European football as possible.

Qarabag it is then. (I can see the argumen for Shakhtar, let's have them in the Quarters IF we make it).

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Shaktar for RDZ
AC Milan because I'd love to go to the San Siro
Carrier bag because they're the weakest side left.

Doug-ees-evil

Nov 18, 2011
Azerbaijan felt really safe when I was there and nowhere near being a dangerous place - it’s f’ing miles from Ukraine and Gaza. Only slight issue is the Armenia issue but they ain’t strong enough to fight the Azeris And the border is miles from Baku. Lots of great restaurants and you can drink. There are loads of expats out there as BP gets most of its oil from the Caspian.
I think the European games are played in national stadium so 60k
Thanks for the info on this .. sounds a lot better than I first thought. As a country (from the map perspective) it really is surrounded by, shall we say, slightly unstable regions. All part of the adventure and the price of drink/food would probably offset the likely pricey flights. Still fancy Shaktar/Hamburg the most I think.

Sid and the Sharknados

NSC Patron
Sep 4, 2022
Darlington
I want us to go as far as possible in this tournament, and I want us to experience as many different elements of European football as possible.

Qarabag it is then. (I can see the argumen for Shakhtar, let's have them in the Quarters IF we make it).
If there's a match in Hamburg on offer that we can effectively have as many tickets as we like for, we may as well hope for that to be as late on in the tournament as possible.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
The BBC have no idea what's going on. According to them we could meet one of the other seeded teams......

1702658090200.png

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
Brother-in-law is a Rennes fan so yes, Rennes. Plus they've been a little bit dodgy this season by their standards. IF Rennes get through the play-off, two legged tie.

Last edited:

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
The BBC have no idea what's going on. According to them we could meet one of the other seeded teams......

View attachment 171320
The guy interviewing Joao Pedro and De Zerbi on TNT last night kept on saying Brighton were in this Monday's draw, for the play-off round. Not sure who he was. His interviewing technique suggested they picked him out of the crowd to do the gig just after the final whistle had been blown.

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
Shaktar for RDZ
AC Milan because I'd love to go to the San Siro
Carrier bag because they're the weakest side left.
Would rather avoid Shakhtar altogether. The emotional pull it might understandably have on De Zerbi would possibly lead to a loss of some intensity from him and as a domino effect maybe some of our players too.

Mustafa II

Oct 14, 2022
Hove
Want the easiest possible draw. The further we get, the more momentous the occasions become.

Qarabag L16
Sparta Prague QF
Galatasaray SF
AC Milan F

What dreams are made of

Colonel Mustard

Jun 18, 2023
Would rather avoid Shakhtar altogether. The emotional pull it might understandably have on De Zerbi would possibly lead to a loss of some intensity from him and as a domino effect maybe some of our players too.
Give over, as they say on Coronation St.

Colonel Mustard

Jun 18, 2023
All this Young Boys hilarity is making me nostalgic for those far-off days in the 4th form. Not sure how my sides can possibly stay intact over the next couple of months.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports