[Albion] All I want in the Europa League knockout round is...

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

All I want in the Europa League knockout round is...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
It's going to be bloody Marseille isn't it. How annoying would that be! Bizarre they can rule out other English teams in this round but not a team you've already played. Crazy UEFA strikes again.

For ease of getting to and a winnable game Lens has to be the pick?

um bongo molongo

Jul 26, 2004
Battersea
From a football perspective, I think Rangers must be the weakest team left. From a (midweek) weekend away perspective there’s loads of amazing locations on that list though. Is it correct that we can’t get an English side in the last 16?

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
I'm more concerned with us having the best possible opportunity to progress to the next round, than a glamour tie with a big European club, or a nice away trip. So Qarabag it is.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Can we not have Rangers then? (not in list)

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
What are the rules re: Playing English teams ? Can two english teams play each other in the R16 ?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
From a football perspective, I think Rangers must be the weakest team left. From a (midweek) weekend away perspective there’s loads of amazing locations on that list though. Is it correct that we can’t get an English side in the last 16?
Group winners can’t play each other so we can’t play any of Liverpool, West Ham nor Rangers for that reason.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Sporting would be the best away day. But let's hold off until the Semis for it.
I think you mean Benfica. Exactly the same city, only a slightly bigger ground (and thus more Albion).

I'll go for Roma. I'm not going to get a ticket via the normal avenues, so a day drinking in the sun, then Albion PLAYING F**KING ROMA, then a day enjoying the sights in one of the most culturally rich cities on the continent. Benfica or Sporting would be my 2nd choice.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Shakhtar…… for our Roberto!

Jul 7, 2003
Anyone away first leg as I will be on holiday for the first leg and don't want to miss another great night at the Amex.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
I've just been researching getting to Qarabag.As Gus would say eees complicated. Maybe not.

I hear Milan is nice in March

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
Baku
1702639652274.png

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports