Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

All gone quiet

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Nothing not even ward has been bumped up,

Same I've never seen so much lack of interest on all fronts,mayb last year should of been a bottom half of the table then all this getting by with what we have and lack of investment after selling would be seen as more of a priority

The media part is bad all Sami says is we need,never anyone saying there in the pipe line nearly done

I'm not talking about being relegated,I think with what the team/club has done over the last two seasons a bit extra in the kitty and quality players would see us over the line,

Sky sport app radio Sami says we are working hard to get somebody,that was it

No news of swooping from bozza or anyone else with links

Be honest: you're 12, aren't you?
Punctu-goddamn-ation.
Oh and you're depressing the fook out of me too.

Midfield Minton

Dec 18, 2013
Be honest: you're 12, aren't you?
Punctu-goddamn-ation.
Oh and you're depressing the fook out of me too.

No,I'm 30 years old and dyslectic,,but I couldn't really give a shit how it's written that's just petty dick measuring look at me I can spell or use punctuation,

Midfield Minton

Dec 18, 2013
You done then,anything else you want too add about punctuation or the squad/team lack of transfers or money spent

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
The quiet before the storm. At least 2 in before Wednesday :lolol: I reckon ( no more than a guess ).

Midfield Minton

Dec 18, 2013
I haven't got a clue about punctuation or where it should be in a sentence,I can just about spell and get most letter around the wrong way b and d are the worst. if the way I write has wound you up then it's no more then it has me most of my life

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Finally Albion are rare in that they never publicly discuss transfers. Other clubs (ian Holloway is the perfect example) provide a running commentary on x or y. We refuse to do so...doesn't mean nothing is happening but that's the clubs preferred approach.

May 8, 2008
Portslade
I feel we have no choice but to trust in TB and hope it's not a cover to put the books in order to sell the club...... although that in itself might generate the necessary investment.
I think the problem most of have with the perceived inaction is that we really want everything to be right and ready for the start of the season and to be personally hyped up, looking forward to a season of excitement.

Instead I feel in limbo, just waiting for something to happen. I so hope it's all OK in time and doesn't get embarrassing.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
It's just a fan guess account, with no inside info.

I stopped following them last year after they got something badly wrong ( can't remember which transfer, maybe Guidetti signing ??? ).

Of course. Could be nonsense . Although it looks like more than just the standard guess/itk stuff.

Btw idea of this and multiple NSC threads at moment that club are sitting on their hands rather than working on closing a series of substantial signings flies in the face of everything Hyypia, bloom and barber have said at least several times this week already. Including earlier today.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Of course. Could be nonsense . Although it looks like more than just the standard guess/itk stuff.

Btw idea of this and multiple NSC threads at moment that club are sitting on their hands rather than working on closing a series of substantial signings flies in the face of everything Hyypia, bloom and barber have said at least several times this week already. Including earlier today.

I agree, I get the impression that we'll be getting in 2 or 3 very decent additions soon.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Finally Albion are rare in that they never publicly discuss transfers. Other clubs (ian Holloway is the perfect example) provide a running commentary on x or y. We refuse to do so...doesn't mean nothing is happening but that's the clubs preferred approach.

Redknapp's another. Heard Steve Bruce doing it on talkshite earlier this week. We're definitely not the norm. Been that way, interestingly, since Poyet left.

And it's convinced that Ward will happen
https://twitter.com/1stopalbionshop/status/495286030359355393

Stull looks like the main targets are Clayton , Ward, and Lingard. And a striker(s). Although landing Clayton would rule Lingard out says this account.

I follow that one. No clue if it's all bullshit but it did call Leo before anyone else.
The Gazza chappy on here seems to be genuinely ITK though.

warmleyseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Beaminster, Dorset
Keep calm, believe it will happen and if it doesn't by 31/8, believe it will in Jan when half the division is banned from transfers, and if it doesn't happen then believe in cat 1 status to deliver youngsters.

Keep the faith, folks. TB is too deep in this to give up now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here