Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

All Down To You Now, Sami

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Were you there when his interview was held? Unless you were, how could you possibly know what he was 'sold'?
Well, it doesn't take a brain surgeon to know that he wasn't told that it will be impossible to get him an experienced assistance manager, or it would be nearly impossible to sign any of the players he needs........... dont you think?

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Well, it doesn't take a brain surgeon to know that he wasn't told that it will be impossible to get him an experienced assistance manager, or it would be nearly impossible to sign any of the players he needs........... dont you think?
That's true but there may be mitigating reasons for why those things have turned out that way. Unforeseen situations occur all the time at every workplace. Should everyone resign each time there are problems? I agree that he must be unhappy however with the circumstances he finds himself in.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
That's true but there may be mitigating reasons for why those things have turned out that way. Unforeseen situations occur all the time at every workplace. Should everyone resign each time there are problems? I agree that he must be unhappy however with the circumstances he finds himself in.
Football management, from what I can see, is a reputation game. By that I mean, if Sami blunders on through this season with the situation as it currently is, it will not help him as a young manager trying to build that reputation. It will just become a blot on his CV.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here