Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] All Albion

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
You may or may not have noticed a new sub-forum at the top of the Big Board.

This is an automated sub-forum of just Albion threads from here.

So, if you just want to jump to Albion stuff and ignore all the other things - go there.

(This is just an experiment which I may bin off if it doesn't prove valuable)

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I doubt I’ll use it, but I remember that others have suggested it, so perhaps they will. Good move.

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
Perfect for those event days, like transfer deadline day or matchday, when you just don't need to know that someone who appeared twice in Crossroads has died RIP, or what music anyone is listening to etc.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Very happy with that sub section.

Means I don't have to get bothered by NSC,s equivalent of Mumsnet, which it has turned into.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I thought I’d broken it!
Don’t suppose I’ll use it much but potentially a useful feature.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
And yet people will still use it for their own political agenda :shrug:
As long as that is kept tabs on, I think it will work quite well

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
Thats a really good function for those that want it. Will be interesting how much it's actually used.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Oh that's quite good. The majority of NSC opinion has always been against sub-forums, but this way it looks like all the Albion threads are still on the Big Board (for those of us that love the eclectic mix), but the anoraks who only care about the Albion can just look at the sub-forum.

It's like

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Good idea - never liked the suggestions of making loads of sub-forums to keep the Big Board Albion only. This gives it to those that liked that idea but in reverse. My money goes on it not being used that much despite previous complaints.

Audax

Boing boing boing...
Aug 3, 2015
Uckfield
You may or may not have noticed a new sub-forum at the top of the Big Board.

This is an automated sub-forum of just Albion threads from here.

So, if you just want to jump to Albion stuff and ignore all the other things - go there.

(This is just an experiment which I may bin off if it doesn't prove valuable)
Just discovered we can do this ourselves (although not built right into the interface as Bozza has done it) with any of the category tags. For common topic categories, just click / tap on the tag in front of the thread title, and that will filter to only show those topics. Or there's a filter dropdown (on desktop, it's on the right above the list of threads) that lets you pick from any of the existing categories.

Once you've applied the filter, just bookmark it in your browser and you have easy access to the filtered view in future. For example, if you only want to see the Cricket threads in here the link is https://www.northstandchat.com/forums/the-big-board.20/?prefix_id=3

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here