Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] All 1000 BHAFC staff get a bonus from Bloom

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Wait. We have over 1000 non playing staff?

The 1000's an exaggeration, 782 per the company's accounts. Including all the part time stewards, catering staff, park n ride people, staff at Lancing.

Simon Jordan said on TS today that the players won't be part of this discretionary 20% move. Theirs will be a confidential bonus structure within their contracts.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
OK - I have to ask the question. Do clubs still have this fabled tea lady?
Being in Brighton and all ( even though it's also Lancing), there's more likely to be a 'hot beverage person' #Woke

:wink:

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
'Barber sent a personal email to all staff in the early hours of Monday morning thanking them after Brighton confirmed their European place by beating Southampton 3-1 on Sunday.'

BabourOUTOBE is NEVER off duty, is he? :lol:

One thing I’ve noticed with Uncle Tone is that he’s quite clever… 😆😆
I bet the fellow pupils at his school who laughed at him for being really, really good at maths and statistics are not laughing now :)

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
'Barber sent a personal email to all staff in the early hours of Monday morning thanking them after Brighton confirmed their European place by beating Southampton 3-1 on Sunday.'

BabourOUTOBE is NEVER off duty, is he? :lol:
He was still on duty in the early hours of Monday morning albeit promoting staff wellbeing in the pub after European qualification confirmed. He should probably check that e mail to confirm how many times he told everybody he loved them….:

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Regardless of the fact that we've finished about six places higher than budgeted, earning an additional unbudgeted £15m, this is still a fabulous gesture

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
I bet the fellow pupils at his school who laughed at him for being really, really good at maths and statistics are not laughing now :)
I doubt anyone laughed at Brighton College , all the kids have high academic expectations . But yes I take your point , being exceptional at maths & stats is likely to be more helpful in business than being exceptional in many other areas .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here