Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Alexis Nicolas

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
The thread on Leon Knight reminded me that we ended up with 2 prospects from Chelsea at about the same time who never fulfilled their potential. Does anybody know what happened to him as the last I can find is he left St Albans in 2007?

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
I remember seeing a "get Alexis Nicolas back playing football" facebook page, suggesting he packed it in

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
That's a shame, decent player in his day.

Skills

Aug 4, 2008
Brighton
Alexis Nicolas's dad was absolutely minted. Alexis is now a business man and I saw him with an Amex black card which shows he's done very well

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
Initially thought he was going to be a good player for us,but perhaps he lacked the dedication to make it work....especially if he knew he could always join his dad in business!
Remember him cutting in front of our car in a nice personalised number plated Merc after a friendly at Bournemouth a few years ago!

robbie c

Jan 30, 2008
Leighton buzzard
Alexis is currently working in commercial real estate investment for Franc Warwick, therefore earning more than he would have done as a footballer with a 35 year career ahead of him unless he retires early.

He was in a trade magazine article recently [ sort of mag that has yet to hit Have I got News for you]

He is appearing for a rest of the world surveyors X1 against an england x1 shortly; [surveyors teams]
free refreshments and raffle etc available
if you want details let me know and I will find out dates etc

Billy Mays

Aug 14, 2008
Fruit Cove
Not to be missed that one. Don't suppose there are any tickets left now though?

MORTY

Jan 9, 2007
Basingstoke
you need a couple of million to get the Black centurion card

Complete rubbish. You have to be invited by Amex to get one which is generally based on amount spent and how long you've had the account and your reliability baying the bill! Bugger all to do with if you've got millions

Skills

Aug 4, 2008
Brighton
Complete rubbish. You have to be invited by Amex to get one which is generally based on amount spent and how long you've had the account and your reliability baying the bill! Bugger all to do with if you've got millions

fair do's. The fee is approx £1,500 per card/year so you would have to be pretty wedged to pay that :)

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
There may be a family connection in East Barnet.

They used to have a signed and framed picture of him behind the counter.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here