Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Alexis Mac Allister - *** New Contract Until 2025 ***

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Was on here to ask about the Times article, does anyone know how to get around the paywall?
Webpage Archive is your friend.

Doesn't crack the paywall every time, but overall has a pretty good success rate (it worked for the particular article in question - I've just read it).

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Anyone beginning to wish he didn't win the world cup now. It's turning into a circus?

He seems to be on his own world cup winner tour at the moment.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Anyone beginning to wish he didn't win the world cup now. It's turning into a circus?

He seems to be on his own world cup winner tour at the moment.
Feck me. Always had you down as a miserable twunt. But you've exceeded even my ultra low, bottom scraping expectations. Well done. 👍

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Looking at this post and the thread you just started, I'm beginning to think you got up on the wrong side of bed this morning.

Go have a Quality Street.
The Chelsea fan in him doesn't want us to have nicer things than them.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Personally find the whole thing very touching and Mac deserves to totally milk it. As others have said today, reading about George Cohen passing on all the news sites reminds us what an incredible achievement it is. Relatively unheard of players becoming legendary names across the country for decades. Thats Mac now in Argentina.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here