Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Alexis Mac Allister - *** New Contract Until 2025 ***

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
Would like to see him get minutes under his belt this season so that from next season (whichever division we're in) he can have a big influence for us.

That's all I'm hoping for at this stage (that and a match winning goal from outside the box against Palace!)

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
I think that both he and Lamptey are going to slot right into GPs system(s) and we're going to tear a very large hole in the final few weeks of the season.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I think that both he and Lamptey are going to slot right into GPs system(s) and we're going to tear a very large hole in the final few weeks of the season.

Would that disappoint more Albion fans than it pleases? :lol: :jester:

kevo

Mar 8, 2008

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The race will be on for the first person to start the thread:-

Jocko - Not really up to it, is he?

Sadly I'll be at work for Sheffield Utd and in the ground for palace, so it won't be me.

But for the record I'll be suggesting he either goes back to Boca, to try and get into the senior team.
Or perhaps he needs a loan spell at Rotherham so he can man up.

Crucially though I will hold these opinions despite only ever wanting him to be a success.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
I don't doubt his ability, though I get a slight vibe of reluctance from his interviews, a disappointment at leaving Boca so soon...... I also think the shock of the current shite weather may lower his mood too.... however, there is no doubt we need his contribution in the last third of the pitch... no doubt at all.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
I don't doubt his ability, though I get a slight vibe of reluctance from his interviews, a disappointment at leaving Boca so soon...... I

Seems like he's saying the right things to me, nothing you wouldn't expect.

Taken from the Argus:

Mac Allister told reporters: “People who know me well know what happened (regarding the early end of his loan) and I am very calm with this.

“I think everything I had to say has already been said.

“If I say anything, you will be talking about it all day!

“So I just want to thank Boca and wish them all the best, as I always do.”

Asked whether it was a dream to play in the Premier League, Mac Allister said: “Yes. Sure, sure.

“It was a big challenge for me when I arrived at Boca and I wanted to show I could play at Boca.

“Now I want to show I can play in the English league.

“It is a big challenge for me and I hope all goes well.
“I didn’t surprise myself at Boca but I’m sure I surprised other people.

“I knew what I could give and I knew I’d be at that level. That’s why I went to Boca.

“I didn’t go to Boca just for the ride, as I said that from the first day.

“For sure, lots of people were surprised (by how well he did) and I go with good memories, which is important.

“I’ll look back on the companionship I had with my colleagues.

“It was six months, which is a short time, but I had a great time. I enjoyed it a lot and I hope I’ll be back one day.

“I got into the national team because of Boca and I’m very thankful for that.

“We were very happy to win the Olympic qualifying tournament, which for us was very important.

“Now I am thinking about Brighton.”

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Seems like he's saying the right things to me, nothing you wouldn't expect.

Taken from the Argus:

Mac Allister told reporters: “People who know me well know what happened (regarding the early end of his loan) and I am very calm with this.

“I think everything I had to say has already been said.

“If I say anything, you will be talking about it all day!

“So I just want to thank Boca and wish them all the best, as I always do.”

Asked whether it was a dream to play in the Premier League, Mac Allister said: “Yes. Sure, sure.

“It was a big challenge for me when I arrived at Boca and I wanted to show I could play at Boca.

“Now I want to show I can play in the English league.

“It is a big challenge for me and I hope all goes well.
“I didn’t surprise myself at Boca but I’m sure I surprised other people.

“I knew what I could give and I knew I’d be at that level. That’s why I went to Boca.

“I didn’t go to Boca just for the ride, as I said that from the first day.

“For sure, lots of people were surprised (by how well he did) and I go with good memories, which is important.

“I’ll look back on the companionship I had with my colleagues.

“It was six months, which is a short time, but I had a great time. I enjoyed it a lot and I hope I’ll be back one day.

“I got into the national team because of Boca and I’m very thankful for that.

“We were very happy to win the Olympic qualifying tournament, which for us was very important.

Burn him.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
The race will be on for the first person to start the thread:-

Jocko - Not really up to it, is he?

Sadly I'll be at work for Sheffield Utd and in the ground for palace, so it won't be me.

But for the record I'll be suggesting he either goes back to Boca, to try and get into the senior team.
Or perhaps he needs a loan spell at Rotherham so he can man up.

Crucially though I will hold these opinions despite only ever wanting him to be a success.

I’ll be watching him closely during his warm up at Sheffield United, I’ll be sure to report whether he has a future with us or not :thumbsup:

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
Burn him.

giphy.gif

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.

He's not new to Brighton so why only think of us now?

attitude problems, loyalty issues, narcissistic personality disorder, co-depedant, self-love deficiency, online gaming disorder, coffee addiction and a lack of self identity are just a few of the obvious issues coming from him in just that sentence alone. What the hell are we doing signing someone like this?

Relegated.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Coming from Boca will he be able to handle the Amex atmosphere? The loud tuts from the West and East stand if some moron tries to sing and enjoy himself should fire him up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here