Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Alexis Mac Allister - *** New Contract Until 2025 ***

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Guess he will be going back to Argentina for trophy parade so everton next game? Could get tricky if caicedo gets booked as he’s one off from a suspension (like mac)

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
So happy for him. And Messi, who has always been so much more likeable than that tw@ Ronaldo
Screenshot_20221218_194324_WhatsApp.jpg

Sid and the Sharknados

NSC Patron
Sep 4, 2022
Darlington
Hope he makes an appearance at The Dell next weekend, let's give him a cheer!
No chance will still be at a party in Argentina then and probably a week off after that to relax with his family
Unless I've missed something, I can't think of any reason why he would be playing at the Dell next weekend.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
759E9036-9491-4141-901C-8B2423D08DEA.png

This made me laugh 🤣 He then went on to talk about our ‘debt’. A CPFC2010 fan talking debt of other clubs is like Jimmy Saville criticising Rolf Harris…

Anyway… Well done Ali Mac - if anyone would have said a current BHA player would win the WC 15-20 years ago in 2022 they’d have been laughed out of here. Can’t see that happening ever again - let alone starting most games, scoring and also getting an assist in the World Cup Final.

Man we’re in dreamland these days…

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
I heard Roald Dahl wrote a sequel to one of his novels: “Ali, Champion of the World.”

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
And he's going to win the f***ing balon d'or.

Good grief. That's obsessive.
Sent it to a mate who reminded me social media is the devil. I agree with him. Only clicked on it from a thread here - but yes very odd palace fan to say the least - he got it back in pelters don’t worry 🤣

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
View attachment 154843

This made me laugh 🤣 He then went on to talk about our ‘debt’. A CPFC2010 fan talking debt of other clubs is like Jimmy Saville criticising Rolf Harris

Anyway… Well done Ali Mac - if anyone would have said a current BHA player would win the WC 15-20 years ago in 2022 they’d have been laughed out of here. Can’t see that happening ever again - let alone starting most games, scoring and also getting an assist in the World Cup Final.

Man we’re in dreamland these days…
Er, no. It's like Jimmy Savile criticising Kier Starmer.

FFS.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
I was a bit emotional before the game, proud during the exceptional first half - it was simply put: glorious.

During the inevitable, thoroughly undeserved, comeback I was (again) increasingly emotional... I was up and down and utterly absorbed in the whole wonderful spectacle... during the last two minutes of extra time - my life flashed before my eyes.

I was all in and Argentina had to win... players I’d previously disliked became hero’s, the French garlic quaffing pantomime villains to a ghastly man... I aged a year in five seconds.

I felt as if I’d stumbled into that bit from 2001 a space odyssey... yes, I felt odd.

Then came the shootout... with Mbappe as reliable cold and calculating as HAL 9000 - with his dead eyed certainty... thank God he couldn’t take all five... but with each French miss, I heard the distant call of Daisy daisy ...

Give me your answer .... do ....

Mac Allister was supreme, some of his passing, his movement ... sublime.

Absolutely sodding marvellous.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here