[Albion] Alexis Mac Allister - *** New Contract Until 2025 ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

John Byrnes Mullet

Global Circumnavigator
Oct 4, 2004
Brighton
Should have played yesterday I'm the role Moder was playing and Moder should have played instead of Gross. Alexis is a talent but obviously Potter does not rate him.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Not really sure what he did wrong to get dropped in the first place. Would have liked to have seen him come on yesterday.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Needs game time but he is the primary victim of having too many central midfielders. Not really sure what the future holds for him. A six month loan from January might be healthy.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Should have played yesterday I'm the role Moder was playing and Moder should have played instead of Gross. Alexis is a talent but obviously Potter does not rate him.

Tactically not selected for a game.

**** me, NSC can be a tough crowd :facepalm:

Potter OUT!!! McGhee OUT!!! Wood OUT!!! Taylor OUT!!! Goodwin OUT!!! Macaulay OUT!!! Cook OUT!!! Webb OUT!!!!

um bongo molongo

Jul 26, 2004
Battersea
It’s starting to look like quite an odd signing. Only 18 months left on his contract, doesn’t seem to be fancied by Potter and never really had a run of games. Not obvious where he fits in the formation. Shame, as there seems to be a player in there.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Given Gross has been shit at set pieces for a while now and is a tortoise, what does he actually bring to the team in the last 30 mins of a game? No idea why he is a shoo in every game. Much rather see Alexis get a run of games to find his form and Gross has not impressed me much at all recently.

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
Don’t we have like 9 games in 32 days or something? So, it’s probably just squad rotation. I’m sure Belgrano MacBagpipes will start on Wednesday.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Don’t we have like 9 games in 32 days or something? So, it’s probably just squad rotation. I’m sure Belgrano MacBagpipes will start on Wednesday.

323 lives were lost on the Belgrano, hang your
head in shame, not a vaguely funny reference :nono:

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
We probably all know of someone who lost their life in that conflict aboard British ships.

Maybe then we should also stop referring to SHEFFIELD United, and COVENTRY City.

We didn’t start the fire.

Dr Q

Jul 29, 2004
Cobbydale
We probably all know of someone who lost their life in that conflict aboard British ships.

Maybe then we should also stop referring to SHEFFIELD United, and COVENTRY City.

Seriously? :wanker::wanker::wanker::wanker::wanker:

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

That is the most stupid whataboutery I've seen for many a long year, and a pathetic way to try to justify an offensive bit of name calling and poor taste.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Recently he's been outstanding

[tweet]1522867033133797376[/tweet]

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Recently he's been outstanding

[tweet]1522867033133797376[/tweet]

So Potter says MacAllister has recently played as a six, an eight and a ten. Are we really supposed to know what that means? And who decided the apparent roles of these numbers? Before anyone reminds me I do know that six was left half, eight inside right, and ten inside right in the olden days.But what's the relevance to the present day?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
So Potter says MacAllister has recently played as a six, an eight and a ten. Are we really supposed to know what that means? And who decided the apparent roles of these numbers? Before anyone reminds me I do know that six was left half, eight inside right, and ten inside right in the olden days.But what's the relevance to the present day?

He's done well playing as Biss or The Tross.

Can you picture those 2 seamlessly changing positions?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I imagine that the numbers are useful to explain the positions you've just mentioned, in short form.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports