Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Alexis Mac Allister: Albion legend?

Is Alexis Mac Allister an Albion club legend?

• Of course he is!

Votes: 144 52.6%
  • Nah.

Votes: 130 47.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
If he keeps playing as well as he is that extra £21m transfer fee might all be ours by the season end
Liverpool fans think we got the price tags on Mac and Moises mixed up! If we hadn't bagged all that Caicedo money, they think they ought to pay us another £35M next season too! (sauce: their fans' forum).
Suffice to say they are really delighted with him (and none of that bollox of 'having discovered him' either).

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Liverpool fans think we got the price tags on Mac and Moises mixed up! If we hadn't bagged all that Caicedo money, they think they ought to pay us another £35M next season too! (sauce: their fans' forum).
Suffice to say they are really delighted with him (and none of that bollox of 'having discovered him' either).
They know their football.

Unlike Chelsea, Arsenal fam, and 'we won the lot, we seen it all, we f***ed it up' ManUre.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
They know their football.

Unlike Chelsea, Arsenal fam, and 'we won the lot, we seen it all, we f***ed it up' ManUre.

There has never been a more deluded fan base than Liverpool fans and that's if they like our former players or not. Such a weird miopic and self interested bunch of twunts with a chip on their shoulder.

Chelsea fans are another level of odious for different reasons.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
There has never been a more deluded fan base than Liverpool fans and that's if they like our former players or not. Such a weird miopic and self interested bunch of twunts with a chip on their shoulder.

Yeh, what a fuss they made over Hillsborough, moaning for years. It was only 97 that were killed, and even if they were falsely accused as bringing it on themselves and wrongly classified as accidental deaths, Liverpool fans should have just taken it on the chin and shut the f*** up about it like any decent club would, eh?
Since Bill Shankly arrived in 1959 and got them promoted in '62 they've won everything under the sun - I think you'll find they're quite happy about that, just as they're very happy and appreciative about getting a top, top midfielder from Brighton at a very good price.

Last edited:

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath

There needs to be an equivalent of Godwins law applied to Liverpool FC.

When someone makes a negative comment on a forum about Liverpool or its fans, how long will it take for a 2nd club merchant/sympathiser to bring up Hillsborough, completely out of context.

Only need to be measured in seconds!

Yeh, what a fuss they made over Hillsborough, moaning for years. It was only 97 that were killed, and even if they were falsely accused as bringing it on themselves and wrongly classified as accidental deaths, Liverpool fans should have just taken it on the chin and shut the f*** up about it like any decent club would, eh?
Since Bill Shankly arrived in 1959 and got them promoted in '62 they've won everything under the sun - I think you'll find they're quite happy about that, just as they're very happy and appreciative about getting a top, top midfielder from Brighton at a very good price.
And there it is

Last edited:

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

Manure fanbase - violent, hateful of everyone including us, t@ssers at Wembley just one example.

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton

When someone makes a negative comment on a forum about Liverpool or its fans, how long will it take for a 2nd club merchant/sympathiser to bring up Hillsborough.

And there it is
Yes, it's the same old tiresome crap from both sides, and then people like you. Give it a rest.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
This is very funny (as is most of their stuff), but it's well worth opening up in Twitter for some of the comments. There is a highly amusing number of Premier League plastic fans that don't get the joke.
Definitely worth reading the replies to see it going straight over the heads of many :lolol:

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne

I don't recognise that at all. I lived there 14 years and most of them (yes you always get the idiots) were very knowledgeable about other teams even in lower leagues such is the love of the game up there. I was often surprised by their understanding and sympathy for our plight when we lost the Goldstone. The day we beat Hereford, I was in Stanley Park between Anfield Stadium and Goodison Park and many Liverpudlians recognised my shirt and commented congratulating me for my team's 'success' that day. Contrast that to Man U fans of which there are some in my wife's side of the family up there, and all I ever got was arrogance which was mirrored each time I've been to Old Trafford or mingled with them here or at Wembley.

The most deluded ones are the plastic southern fans, those who never went past the Watford Gap and who will never see them except from their comfy sofa watching TV.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

I take it you know a few, then?

Or is this merely pub talk.

I know a few, and they have never once moaned about anything or belittled the Albion.

Perhaps chose your acquaintances more carefully? :shrug:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I don't recognise that at all. I lived there 14 years and most of them (yes you always get the idiots) were very knowledgeable about other teams even in lower leagues such is the love of the game up there. I was often surprised by their understanding and sympathy for our plight when we lost the Goldstone. The day we beat Hereford, I was in Stanley Park between Anfield Stadium and Goodison Park and many Liverpudlians recognised my shirt and commented congratulating me for my team's 'success' that day. Contrast that to Man U fans of which there are some in my wife's side of the family up there, and all I ever got was arrogance which was mirrored each time I've been to Old Trafford or mingled with them here or at Wembley.

The most deluded ones are the plastic southern fans, those who never went past the Watford Gap and who will never see them except from their comfy sofa watching TV.
Precisely :thumbsup:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

When someone makes a negative comment on a forum about Liverpool or its fans, how long will it take for a 2nd club merchant/sympathiser to bring up Hillsborough, completely out of context.

And there it is
Yes, because what you wrote is bollocks. :shrug:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Some people feel more comfortable to pretend all this never happened, and attach themselves to the made-up trope that scousers don't consider themselves English, and other such claptrap.

And as for that 'never your fault' bollocks, which is directly taken from the Sun lie that Hillsborough was caused by drunken Liverpool supporters . . . . and then the very same twunts have the cheek to say the scousers are always going on about Hillsborough!

It's like calling someone a "Paki" then mocking them for complaining about racism 'all the time'.

Pure 1970s-think.

And then they scour the press to find a report of a scouser breaking the law, and say 'see!' as if this proves some point. Like knife crime in Brixton proves that west Indians are inferior and should be 'sent back'.

It is pure prejudice, but because scousers are (mainly) white and (mainly) English some people think they have a green light to, well, gaslight them.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here