Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Alexei Eremenko (merged)

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
this is the BEST name for a football club EVER

Metalist Kharkiv.

Yep, it certainly is Dave. But then I've always had you down as a Connoisseur, if the truth be known. :wink:

ps The lad certainly looks like he's got some real talent. I wouldn't be surprised if there's something in this rumour - although his apparent reluctance to lave his sodding appartment might just put a haggis in the works (not to mention the other clubs who are interested in him)...

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
Does look pretty damn good. Him and kll added to what we have already got would be a seriously potent attacking team. Still need some defensive cover tho, dont forget the defense GP! I think we need a really commanding centre back ahead of el abd and elphick at this level if we're not going to leak plenty of goals too. Might be wrong but in my opinion we need a stronger centre back pair than we currently have

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Where did he end up then. (just got back from hols)

BrickTamland

Mar 2, 2010
Brighton
Still a free agent as far as I know, but I did hear he was training with Leeds, not sure if anything ever came of it though. Imagine Eremenko CAM and Damour CDM with noone, lualua and Buckley alternating on the wings!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here