Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Alexa . . . What To Do.

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
We have two Alexas and they are excellent. We us them all day for a variety of things . Its great for music and sending voice messages to the grandchildren or anyone else with one. It is great for timing cooking and news updates and radio .Mind you I asked her what Welsh is for 100 and she did not like it.Someone above just beat me to it!

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
As a complete technophobe I am old fashioned in these matters. That is why I use a dated and somewhat unreliable piece of kit called WIFE. An example of interaction is as follows :

Me : “WIFE, what’s for dinner?”

WIFE : “Don’t know, haven’t thought about it”

Me : “ WIFE, what time will dinner be ready?”

WIFE : “When I’m good and ready, and if you don’t like it get it yourself.”

So you see, not always reliable. A case of making the best of a bad job. :drink: :shrug:

At least you have a wife who would countenance the idea of making dinner for you

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Today is the 3rd anniversary of when I first got my Alexa....... I forgot that ..... f..uck me.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I’ve tried to come on to ours several times but she’s frigid as ****

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Interesting statement, would you be happy with ID cards or to being chipped by the authorities just because you have nothing to hide?

But no one is asking you to be chipped or have to carry an ID card. We’re talking about a device that can automate your home and *might* tell its mothership you were talking about double ended dildos and then make it easier to find them on their website.

I really don’t understand people who get paranoid about their online foot print when all it’s going to be used for is to sell you more shit. Those ads aren’t going anywhere they might as well be more relevant to you surely.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Flip her over, there is a tiny button marked G, you just need to touch it. I don’t expect you’d be able to find it mind!

:lolol::lolol::lolol:

Fair comment

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here