Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Alex Scott

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003

ConfusedGloryHunter

He/him/his/that muppet
Jul 6, 2011
This thread is disgusting and disrespectful. It is THE Alex Scott, please get it right.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Gabby was in a tree?

I was up a ladder pruning this apple tree and had the radio on listening to her when I think she was on R5 ..I texted in about something to do with the weather (which was the topic) and got rung back by them and asked to chat ..told her couldn’t be long the client was looking out the window with a puzzled look

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Alex Scott and Freddie Llungberg - could this be another Michael Hutchence / Paula Yates moment. The split in her skirt is sensational.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
I was up a ladder pruning this apple tree and had the radio on listening to her when I think she was on R5 ..I texted in about something to do with the weather (which was the topic) and got rung back by them and asked to chat ..told her couldn’t be long the client was looking out the window with a puzzled look

Yew must be barking.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I was up a ladder pruning her apple tree and had the radio on listening to her when I think she wasn't looking..I texted in about something to do with the weather (which was the topic) and got rung back by them and asked to chat ..told her couldn’t be long as the neighbour was looking out the window whilst calling the police to report a peeping tom

Corrected for you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here