Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Alex Scott

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Forgive me, I need to be more obvious to the snowflakes.

What does that mean? She's played football at the highest level that she can.

What are your criteria for commenting on football? Should we limit NSC logons to people that have played Men's Premier League? Should [MENTION=10202]Not Andy Naylor[/MENTION] , Paul Hayward et al drop their keyboards in the bin? Or are they OK but Amy Lawrence is a no no?

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
couldn't you dribble all this nonsense to the wife?
or wouldn't she put up with it?

What makes you think I have a wife? Why are you and Acker making assumptions about me? I couldn't give a monkeys bollocks about you and your life? Your liberalism is falling off the scale.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Forgive me, I need to be more obvious to the snowflakes.

Edit...

Perhaps this isn't clear enough.

Were you this passionate about Ben Shepherd too or did his youth football career make him an adequate host?

I see what you mean about the men's game being different to the women's football but I'd suggest the similarities vastly outweigh the differences. Likewise for other sports.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
What does that mean? She's played football at the highest level that she can.

What are your criteria for commenting on football? Should we limit NSC logons to people that have played Men's Premier League? Should [MENTION=10202]Not Andy Naylor[/MENTION] , Paul Hayward et al drop their keyboards in the bin? Or are they OK but Amy Lawrence is a no no?

So, the thread is about... Make a lovely girlfriend right! Nice and cheeky, sexist surely. However it develops, fair enough. When people pay up to 100 quid a month to watch Sky they have every right to suggest someone isn't right in their job. Ever criticise Andy Gray? I bet you did. I am also allowed to criticise Sky for having a pundit with no experience, and if you don't like that I suggest you go down the same route as all the other snowflakes on here. I also don't like Carragher or Redknapp, but I have already said that, but that is obviously ignored. So like the other trolls, please carry on, I enjoy this.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
What makes you think I have a wife? Why are you and Acker making assumptions about me? I couldn't give a monkeys bollocks about you and your life? Your liberalism is falling off the scale.

you've lost the plot now, that makes no sense at all

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Were you this passionate about Ben Shepherd too or did his youth football career make him an adequate host?

I see what you mean about the men's game being different to the women's football but I'd suggest the similarities vastly outweigh the differences. Likewise for other sports.

I have spoken of commentors/pundits, not of presenters. Presenters are fine, Sue Barker is a fine presenter.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
So, the thread is about... Make a lovely girlfriend right! Nice and cheeky, sexist surely. However it develops, fair enough. When people pay up to 100 quid a month to watch Sky they have every right to suggest someone isn't right in their job. Ever criticise Andy Gray? I bet you did. I am also allowed to criticise Sky for having a pundit with no experience, and if you don't like that I suggest you go down the same route as all the other snowflakes on here. I also don't like Carragher or Redknapp, but I have already said that, but that is obviously ignored. So like the other trolls, please carry on, I enjoy this.

Stream of consciousness nonsense. You said:

"This thread is called Alex Scott and I am against her being a pundit on mens Prem football, it really is that simple. I am also against Redknapp and Carragher. But the latter two played the game so I will endure their dross. The former didn't, so she has as much right to be there as you or I."

She has played the game so the only reason you will "endure the dross" of others is that they have a penis and she doesn't.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Stream of consciousness nonsense. You said:

"This thread is called Alex Scott and I am against her being a pundit on mens Prem football, it really is that simple. I am also against Redknapp and Carragher. But the latter two played the game so I will endure their dross. The former didn't, so she has as much right to be there as you or I."

She has played the game so the only reason you will "endure the dross" of others is that they have a penis and she doesn't.

This is dreadful. You are absolutely taking it to the last word when you know exactly where I am coming from. You're the same person that took the piss out of my mental health so I would fully expect you to try your hardest to belittle me here. You are a non entity that really wants to cause trouble with people you don't like. You know exactly what I am saying but it doesn't suit your agenda.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
This is dreadful. You are absolutely taking it to the last word when you know exactly where I am coming from. You're the same person that took the piss out of my mental health so I would fully expect you to try your hardest to belittle me here. You are a non entity that really wants to cause trouble with people you don't like. You know exactly what I am saying but it doesn't suit your agenda.

So, how do you feel about Denice Lewis punditing at the Olympics on mens events ? Steve Cram on women’s running ?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003

Nope. I'm picking you up for your appalling use of the English language and casual sexism. It's got nothing to do with your mental health. Stop playing the sympathy card and back up your actual posts.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Nope. I'm picking you up for your appalling use of the English language and casual sexism. It's got nothing to do with your mental health. Stop playing the sympathy card and back up your actual posts.

I really dislike you with an absolute passion. You're a horrible 'little' man that I want nothing to do with. My posts are there to be seen and I have not once contradicted myself and my grasp of the English language is fine, you pathetic patronising tosser. Now, do me a favour and stop posting to me, I really don't want to have your filth around me.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I really dislike you with an absolute passion. You're a horrible 'little' man that I want nothing to do with. My posts are there to be seen and I have not once contradicted myself and my grasp of the English language is fine, you pathetic patronising tosser. Now, do me a favour and stop posting to me, I really don't want to have your filth around me.

Why not use the ignore feature?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003

handbags.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here