Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Alex Pritchard

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
that highlights video , looks like he drives at teams with pace. Running with the ball.

Something we need centrally big time

Bra

Feb 21, 2009
patcham
I was another who when I first this rumour assumed that either AK or stephens would be off if it happened. However, with further thought I wonder if he will play in the Baldock roll and therefore could be our striker/number 10 signing, giving us more attacking intent but also allowing us when necessary to overload midfield when things get tough. Fits the profile, young with and increasing value so could see us being interested. Not building my hopes up however.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
He is similar in style and positioning as we had with Texiera so an ideal addition to the squad and to make up our 4 strikers Hemed or Murray up top with SB or him as 2nd striker.

Wiggy Power

Feb 25, 2009
6bdf3288fcf9ba7e5497dffbd0b88c06.jpg

71 CAM on FIFA 16 - let's get him in NOW!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

The Tactician

Feb 18, 2013
If we pull this off I'll be delighted-Tony Bloom to turn down the money we've been offered for our stars and now further funding players to push us to the Premier League-Honestly I may sound wishy washy but, Thank you. You are a fantastic man, all credit to you. Best chairman in the land surely? :albion2:

Wiggy Power

Feb 25, 2009
Does anybody take notice or care about a rating on FIFA 16 or whatever. I dont think so only school children like my 13 year old nephew.
Calm down you miserable old *******. If I want to quote FIFA stats then I will.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
We can only hope.

Sam is not a championship player for a team going for promotion.

Technically he is. He playing in the Championship, for a team (Brighton) going for promotion :wink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here