Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Alex Pritchard

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
This is a good attitude. We are just 1 point below Burnley, yet a lot of us have already waved the white flag, and deemed automatic promotion impossible.

We need more of the Burnley outlook.

I said before the Hudds game that if we can get nine points from these three home games (and I think beating Brentford is now more likely having beaten Hudds), then all of a sudden, there might be an entirely different understanding of things.
It's by no means impossible, but we need a lot of things going in our direction, especially in terms of keeping players fit.

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
Looks like Pritchard's off to West Brom. Good news if we're not getting him.

Makes sense that Spurs wanna see how he gets on at a higher level.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Swansea are reportedly interested.

Is he worth 8 million? If we received a similar figure for Stephens would people be happy if we spent the lot on Pritchard? Is he a similar player?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Swansea are reportedly interested.

Is he worth 8 million? If we received a similar figure for Stephens would people be happy if we spent the lot on Pritchard? Is he a similar player?

I'd be happier with that than banking 7.9 million and buying a lower league replacement for 100 k

I imagine Stephens head has now been turned, understandably, and so I guess we are just holding out for the best price. Shit happens.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
I'd be happier with that than banking 7.9 million and buying a lower league replacement for 100 k

I imagine Stephens head has now been turned, understandably, and so I guess we are just holding out for the best price. Shit happens.

I just don't know that much about Pritchard other than he scored a few goals during a great loan spell at Brentford. Is he more attacking then Stephens? Could he play in a 442?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here