Alex McGleish leaves Forest...

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

5mins-from-amex

Sep 1, 2011
coldean
Was always on the cards after the Boyd fiasco.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Brilliant. Just further enhances just how good we've got it from board level through to management.

Scary how badly it can go.

Racek

Wing man to TFSO top boy.
Jan 3, 2010
Edinburgh
McLeish said: "I am extremely saddened to be leaving after such a short period but even so it has been a privilege to be manager of such a fantastic football club and I want to thank the players, staff and fans for their support and wish Nottingham Forest the best of fortunes ahead.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
McLeish: "There was a difference in the understanding of development strategy and it was felt by both parties we should part company"

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Poor old 'Eck. I bet there's a number of clubs shitting themselves now he's back on the market. What the Hell's going on at Forest though? These new owners certainly look like they're gonna make things continually entertaining for the rest of us (if not the Forest fans). Bonkers.

Dan Gleeballs

Nov 24, 2011
I don't blame McLeish. Owners sticking their beaks him insisting on which players need to be played, the George Boyd fiasco. Owners need to take a step back & let the manager do the job

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
Adkins will hold out until the summer. With his record over recent seasons he'll be in the box seat for any appealing Championship positions

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
Instant success seems to be a requirement for an awful lot of chairman at the moment.

I happen to think we've got it pretty good here with a chairman who actually understands that sustainable success means a long term plan.

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ

Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος
APPLETON in shirely?

Michael-Appleton-Blackpoo-008.jpg

:jester:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports