Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Alex Fergusons book out today

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
I wouldn't use the book as toilet paper. Horrid man, 25 years+ of intimidation of players, officials and the press

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
I wouldn't use the book as toilet paper. Horrid man, 25 years+ of intimidation of players, officials and the press

And the greatest manager that ever lived. Surely that combination must make for some interesting reading?

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove

Yes, because the modern day footballer needs more care, understanding and nurturing as clearly they are poor souls treated very badly by some of these nasty managers....

Cloughie

Jun 7, 2009
And the greatest manager that ever lived. Surely that combination must make for some interesting reading?

That's your opinion. As far as I am concerned, he is not. Although I would like to second the opinion that he appears to be an odious, self-centred ars****.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Yes, because the modern day footballer needs more care, understanding and nurturing as clearly they are poor souls treated very badly by some of these nasty managers....

Regardless, he's still a classless c**k, and will be remembered as one. Shame.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
Greedy wine swilling Jock. There is very little that I have heard so far that is ground breaking. Although he is the greatest manager of all time. Old Strawberry nose he has betrayed the trust of many people because of his own greed.

red star portslade

Jul 8, 2012
Hove innit
No mention of the Rock of Gibraltar affair, seems there are some people Fergie regrets crossing

Slur Alex was well out of his depth and when facing the Coolmore mafia..(.these Fella's swim with the sharks.)....old purple nose was just a little boy
in that sort of company.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Slur Alex was well out of his depth and when facing the Coolmore mafia..(.these Fella's swim with the sharks.)....old purple nose was just a little boy
in that sort of company.
I personally can't stand the man, but on the rock of gibraltar issue I think he was 100% correct, you cant gift someone 50% of something and then suddenly decide to take it back when it proves more valuable than originally thought.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here