Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Alec Morgan: Was her celebration offensive?

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Nah it's cool. As long as the US wouldn't have minded if Steph Houghton had tucked her penalty away then mimed a school shooting.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
So for research purposes I typed "Alex Morgan bikini" into Google and I'm rather disappointed to say that I think you've picked out one of her worst pictures.

On a positive note, I've got a lot of evidence for my research.
This

Nsfw

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Watching the women on BBC breakfast commiserating with the team was very interesting.

I can’t imagine Martin Keown and Mark Wright crapping on about how “devastated and upset” an England men’s player must be on missing a crucial penalty at the World Cup. “Aww, Harry must be sooo upset, I really feel for him...oh I just want to give him a cuddle...awww”

Perhaps we’ve got a lot to learn from the girls.

Keown and Wright would've been even less forgiving if Kane had been skulking around on the edge of the box, whilst Harry Maguire put the ball down to take an equalising pen with 5 minutes to go.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Nope, have not seen it, bored of people being offended.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Keown and Wright would've been even less forgiving if Kane had been skulking around on the edge of the box, whilst Harry Maguire put the ball down to take an equalising pen with 5 minutes to go.

Yeah..that was weird.

Women eh? Steph must be on the blob.

lost in london

Dec 10, 2003
London
The only offensive bit of that game was that corner shanked straight into the crowd, don't think I've ever seen that before. Other than that I really enjoyed the game.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
So for research purposes I typed "Alex Morgan bikini" into Google and I'm rather disappointed to say that I think you've picked out one of her worst pictures.

On a positive note, I've got a lot of evidence for my research.

Same as that, I’m flicking through them now at a good pace hope the pages don’t freeze together.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis

She’s tried to play it down today after a torrent of abuse on Twitter.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Has anyone asked her if she put the milk in before or after the tea?

This will decide whether I take offence.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The only offensive bit of that game was that corner shanked straight into the crowd, don't think I've ever seen that before. Other than that I really enjoyed the game.

Odd I've seen AK do that about 5 times

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Odd I've seen AK do that about 5 times

I watched tiny Cox take about a thousand corners and never saw him beat the first man. You’d think he’d manage it...even by accident...once or twice.

It was quite a skill.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here