Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Alcoholic Drink in Tunnel Club Seats

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
What a strange post, even if it was cut and pasted.

Fairly sure that the club know what they’re doing with respect to serving and drinking of booze within view of the pitch. Have you not noticed how the blinds are drawn in all the hospitality areas 10-15 mins before KO?

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Don’t worry, these days paramedics can get your cock out of a Hoover :thumbsup:
Funny you say that . . . This whole tunnel side thing screams 'look at me' while I look at you, wirerdness . . . for the money involved I'd want reverse vaccum cleaners prepared by Stevie Nicks circa 1975.

Bob Marley looking after the humidor, and Keith Moon of refreshments!

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
How about if they pay us all 10 grand a season, we’ll let them get as pissed as they like in the seats and we won’t tell the teacher on them?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Funny you say that . . . This whole tunnel side thing screams 'look at me' while I look at you, wirerdness . . . for the money involved I'd want reverse vaccum cleaners prepared by Stevie Nicks circa 1975.

Bob Marley looking after the humidor, and Keith Moon of refreshments!
Gladiators carrying half naked women with lines of Columbia’s Finest on their Erthas etc etc.

Nope. These days you get a meal prepared by a TV celebrity and overpriced soft drinks brought to your seat, sans bottle lids.

Still, these stupid Donalds are funding our incredible wonder goals so I’m not complaining.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
The following has been cut and pasted

Alcohol and fans
In 1985, the consumption of alcohol in the stands of English football grounds and stadium areas with views of the pitch was banned in order to curb hooliganism. This applies in the highest five tiers (Premier League to National League).

I am concerned that this is being allowed in the heated Tunnel Club seats in full view of the pitch and it would appear that the club is in fact breaking the law unless someone knows different
Why are YOU concerned? Most people think it is high time that the law was changed anyway.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here