Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albums

blueandwhitearmy

Oct 29, 2004
Bevendean
Milburn album is out monday! You can listen to it on MySpace now so check it out!

Some other amazing albums that you MUST buy if you haven't already are...

Snow Patrol - Eyes Open
The Rifles - No Love Lost
The Fratellis - Costello Music
The Boyfriends - The Boyfriends

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The Stranglers - Rattus Norvegicus

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I though the David Gilmore album was gash, the most dissapointing release of all time quite possibly.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
Go and find the Longpigs album (sun is often out) if you haven't already got it, should be available for about a fiver. Then find Attack of the Grey Lantern by Mansun, then buy all the Super Furries albums, then Leftfield by Leftfield, then Blue Lines by Massive Attack, then the first Travis album, then Journeys by DJ by Coldcut, then Illmatic by Nas and finally for this shopping trip may I recommend a personal favourite of mine, Super Discount (the yellow one).

Happy listening!

Chappers you are clearly a man of taste. Bought the Longpigs album at lunchtime & have given it a listen already - cracking stuff. :bowdown:

Super Discount is obviously far too trendy for Crawley HMV as is the Earl Zinger album I've been after for ages - looks like a trip to Rounder for me before the England game tomorrow.

beardy gull

Jul 18, 2003
Portslade
get cape.wear cape.fly - tales of a bohemian teenager
sparklehorse - dreamt for light years in the belly of a mountain
camera obscura - let's get out of this country
lambchop -damaged

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Guinness Boy said:

Super Discount is obviously far too trendy for Crawley HMV as is the Earl Zinger album I've been after for ages - looks like a trip to Rounder for me before the England game tomorrow.

The original is hard to find, there is a Super Discount 2 but it's not as good.

It's all French house from the likes of Air, Thomas Bengalter under a few pseudonyms and Alex Gopher all put together by Etienne de Crecy. It's f***ing excellent.

They've got the 5th anniversary addition on hmv online. The original was way back in 97. Listen good.

Steph

Jul 26, 2004
Bognor
Yeah Costello music is great

But the best album I've bought this year had to be The Young Knives, Voices of Animals and Men - amazing album. Going to see them on the 17th at concorde2. Can't wait!

Barnet Seagull

Luxury Player
Jul 14, 2003
Falmer, soon...
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
Go and find the Longpigs album (sun is often out) if you haven't already got it, should be available for about a fiver. Then find Attack of the Grey Lantern by Mansun, then buy all the Super Furries albums, then Leftfield by Leftfield, then Blue Lines by Massive Attack,
Happy listening!

You should have stopped at this point.

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
Both of The Delays Albums are great.

James Dean Bradfield (Manics lead singer) - The great western - Great album

David Ford - I sincerely apologise for all the trouble i've caused - Singer song writer from Lewes who is f***ing brilliant.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here