Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Albion's Second Half Of The Season Form

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
I’m being divisive - I haven’t summed half the season being fear and despair! :)

The original post was a personal observation, not a summation of how everyone felt. If you chose to read it that way, that was your assumption and not mine.

KeegansHairPiece

Jan 28, 2016
The original post was a personal observation, not a summation of how everyone felt. If you chose to read it that way, that was your assumption and not mine.

But I didn’t choose to read it that way, I read it pretty much as you’ve described above and just because I said ‘I think only a few people saw it that way’ with a smile incidentally - I’m still none the wiser how that was devisive if it echoes what youve said you meant above? :shrug:

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
But I didn’t choose to read it that way, I read it pretty much as you’ve described above and just because I said ‘I think only a few people saw it that way’ with a smile incidentally - I’m still none the wiser how that was devisive if it echoes what youve said you meant above? :shrug:

Because it was not the case that only a few people had doubts. A significant minority felt the same way [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KeegansHairPiece

Jan 28, 2016
Your suggestion that only 'a few' people felt that way was divisive. Are you being deliberately obtuse in order to keep this going?

PS :)

PPS no it's not devisive

You might be able to spell it, but I think your definition of the term needs some work. :wink:

It’s not obtuse because you’re basically saying I’ve deliberately created a hostile disagreement, that clearly isn’t the case, and that is why I’ve carried this on. You’ve thrown in a term that basically labels my post as something it’s not, now you’re saying I’m obtuse, if anything only one person is actually being divisive here.

Last edited:

KeegansHairPiece

Jan 28, 2016
Unlike my much derided Potter In/Out polls which were deemed very divisive. I didn’t see it that way but bowed to the opinion of the majority.

Well in my book calling someone divisive is labeling them deliberately creating hostility - I take it as a bit of a slight to be honest why I was only giving a reasonable opinion.

Your polls were in response to many posts on the board and gave the silent minority / majorities a chance to have a say and pretty much always backed the manager. The arguments existed before the polls.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Well in my book calling someone divisive is labeling them deliberately creating hostility - I take it as a bit of a slight to be honest why I was only giving a reasonable opinion.

Your polls were in response to many posts on the board and gave the silent minority / majorities a chance to have a say and pretty much always backed the manager. The arguments existed before the polls.

Jesus wept mate. You yet again sought to suggest that in my saying that I saw the early part of the season with fear I was in some insignificant minority group, when that was not the case. If you can't see that then you are right: you are not being obtuse, you are being stupid.

Last edited:

KeegansHairPiece

Jan 28, 2016
Jesus wept mate. You yet again sought to suggest that in my saying that I saw the early part of the season with fear I was in some insignificant minority group, when that was not the case. If you can't see that then you are right: you are not being obtuse, you are being stupid.

So despite giving you the benefit of the doubt, you are hammering home you don't know what divisive means. The three terms you've used, divisive, obtuse, stupid (I've not called you anything btw...) - if you had any introspection whatsoever, you'd see them in a mirror staring back at you.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
So despite giving you the benefit of the doubt, you are hammering home you don't know what divisive means. The three terms you've used, divisive, obtuse, stupid (I've not called you anything btw...) - if you had any introspection whatsoever, you'd see them in a mirror staring back at you.

I have a horrible feeling that you don't know what divisive means. I'm also worried that you see obtuse as something other than an accurate description of your behaviour. The word 'stupid'? Yep, I'll accept that. I was calling you stupid.

Can I do it again?

PS BIG SMILEY FACE :)

KeegansHairPiece

Jan 28, 2016
I have a horrible feeling that you don't know what divisive means. I'm also worried that you see obtuse as something other than an accurate description of your behaviour. The word 'stupid'? Yep, I'll accept that. I was calling you stupid.

Can I do it again?

PS BIG SMILEY FACE :)

You've got so much wrong this season, so much wrong. If it makes you feel big calling someone online stupid, fill your boots. Divisive - you've been doing it all season and continuing now. Very sad. Hope you can cheer up over the summer for next season.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
You've got so much wrong this season, so much wrong. If it makes you feel big calling someone online stupid, fill your boots. Divisive - you've been doing it all season and continuing now. Very sad. Hope you can cheer up over the summer for next season.

I think you have got me confused with another poster?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here