Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Albion's "Restart" fixture dates and TV coverage

BluesRockDJ

Jan 24, 2020
Just have a feeling in my water, that matters on the pitch will not go as smoothly as it appears in the Bundesliga ?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I think BT is £25 for a month's voucher, works like NOW tv. But if you are with plusnet I think you can get it for £10 a month with automatic renewal but you can cancel any time you like. I did that a few months back when we were on BT and could watch the game for a tenner. I didn't bother about watcjing any other games as I just wanted to watch ours. I assume this is still the deal although it may well have changed.

Amazon have anounced you can watch their games even if you aren't a Prime member.

Im sure Sky said the games would be free to air for non subscribers assuming they can get Pick which others have said is channel 11 on Freeview.

So as far as I can see we can watch all games for free with the possible exception of BT. And I can't see them charging if most games are going to be free to air.

Pretty sure Sky are showing SOME games free-to-air, but not all 64.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
So we know that Amazon & BBC are FTA (free to air).

Why are they getting all the shit fixtures (Palace have two FTA’s in the first batch)?

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I think BT is £25 for a month's voucher, works like NOW tv. But if you are with plusnet I think you can get it for £10 a month with automatic renewal but you can cancel any time you like. I did that a few months back when we were on BT and could watch the game for a tenner. I didn't bother about watcjing any other games as I just wanted to watch ours. I assume this is still the deal although it may well have changed.

Amazon have anounced you can watch their games even if you aren't a Prime member.:whistle::whistle:Im sure Sky said the games would be free to air for non subscribers assuming they can get Pick which others have said is channel 11 on Freeview.

So as far as I can see we can watch all games for free with the possible exception of BT. And I can't see them charging if most games are going to be free to air.

One quick change, I think not every Sky game will be free, just the vast majority. Presumably games like Liverpool v Everton will be chargeable.

If only there was some way of finding a free to air match without paying Sky :whistle:

I’ve got a season ticket, I’d love the club to provide me with a single use personalised code to watch home games for free.

Thanks Paul. [emoji106]

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
As a matter of interest. I currently pay £83 to Sky for line rental, broadband, plus all of Sky and BT sports.

This should be up for re-negotiation in six weeks.

Anyone managed to get a much better deal ? I suspect folk have.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
As a matter of interest. I currently pay £83 to Sky for line rental, broadband, plus all of Sky and BT sports.

This should be up for re-negotiation in six weeks.

Anyone managed to get a much better deal ? I suspect folk have.

I don't have any sports, but cut my bill from £80 to £40 (approx) a few weeks ago.

They'll bend over backwards to tie you in for 18 months.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
If Tuesday is the 25th, then the 30th might struggle to be Tuesday too? It's all dates to me, just tell me when I need to turn the TV on.

Or is it the other way around?

Don't worry about it mate. We'll get a thread on NSC the day before and jobza good 'un :cheers:

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Sorry everyone, I got the dates arse about face.
Thursday 25th against Leicester
Tuesday 30th against the Mancs.

All days have just rolled into one the last couple of months, I was 3 days late wishing my best mate Happy Birthday :ffsparr:

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Provisional Premier League fixtures:

Saturday, June 20
Bournemouth v Crystal Palace 7.45pm BBC

Wednesday, June 24
Norwich v Everton 6pm BBC

Saturday, June 27
FA CUP QUARTER-FINAL: Norwich v Manchester United 8.15pm BBC

Monday June, 29
Crystal Palace v Burnley 8pm AMAZON

They haven’t announced free to air yet.

All the Amazon & BBC games are free I believe

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Looking forward to it now a football feast albeit without fans, who needs the euros when the domestic season is back!!

I share your completely unfashionable (and non sanctioned by the NSC hierarchy) opinion. I can't wait to watch my beloved football club play again, even if it is on the telly.

Pierre the Painter

May 20, 2020
I anticipate massive audiences if the Germans are anything to go by, when football returned there they got highest ever ratings. Will be particularly interesting for BBC, who have to put it politely, not the most attractive of fixtures. Will they put them on BBC1 or BBC2?

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Behind closed doors or not and I wouldn't have said this a month ago, but I'm looking forward to this now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here