Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Albions loans manager

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Who do you think would be a good fit for the job ?

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

I don’t think many of us will have any idea of the skills required for the role, and if our suggestions have more to them than being a good player and a seemingly nice bloke

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
Gordon Greer? Believe he had a role similar to loan manager, when he was interviewed over lockdown, but was more scouting orientated.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Assuming a Loans Manager would need standard scouting/training qualifications and experience plus would also need to be a very good communicator to network with all the PL/EFL teams and check in on our loaned players too.

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
Bruno maybe

He's doing coaching I think, far more hands on than what the loans manager role seems to be all about.

I would have thought Gordon Greer would be a good candidate, if he wants it. He always came across as a good bloke, good head on his shoulders and well capable of representing our club with the various clubs we loan players to.

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
I would hope we offer it to the best candidate, rather than simply one of the old boys network. I suspect the candidate will come from a senior scouting position at an EFL club, if I was to make a guess.

albionalbino

Nov 1, 2009
West Sussex
this fella

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    11.3 KB · Views: 204

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here