Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albions Head of Recruitment slams Twitter speculation

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I had a job at the Argus once. Putting em through peoples letterboxes in Hangleton in the 70s. £2.40 a week.

:tantrum: Not fair. I was only on £2.80 in 1985.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Will be interesting to see who plays today. We've got two matches and not a lot of fit and available players. After today, we've only got two friendlies and it gets down to sorting the team that will start at Derby.

Todays team selections won't be a guide to anything................Two separate teams will play in the two matches as they want to give players equal amounts of playing time, just so that he gets a good look at everyone

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
What do you expect?Thatcherism was at its height in 85,the rancid old witch had already had 6 years to crush the working classes.

Yes, and I was unfairly dismissed by the new and crooked owner of the previous shop. No tribunal, and desperate for work, I was forced to take on two rounds, including Sunday work, to match my previous income.

1984 and all that.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I had a job at the Argus once. Putting em through peoples letterboxes in Hangleton in the 70s. £2.40 a week.

You had it easy in Hangleton. Early 70s, I got 80p a week in Mile Oak, and had to fight the kids from the LCC reform school to stop them nicking my papers :rant:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Todays team selections won't be a guide to anything................Two separate teams will play in the two matches as they want to give players equal amounts of playing time, just so that he gets a good look at everyone
Why was Stephens pulled out of the matches if he is not off to Burnley ? ???

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Why was Stephens pulled out of the matches if he is not off to Burnley ? ???

Maybe,just maybe, he's injured and the club didnt want to risk it getting worse in two meaningless friendlies, just to molify the bed wetters on here.
If there was a chance the club thougjt he was off, wouldn't the 'injury' have been more serious after Crawley, and we would have been told it wad a two to three week problem?

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Nothing to see here, I take the piss out of these transfer rumour accounts on Twitter most days.

You and me both.

Soccer Sauce and Transfer Central being among the the most deluded..

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Maybe,just maybe, he's injured and the club didnt want to risk it getting worse in two meaningless friendlies, just to molify the bed wetters on here.
If there was a chance the club thougjt he was off, wouldn't the 'injury' have been more serious after Crawley, and we would have been told it wad a two to three week problem?
Let's see.

He's off.

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
We are all fans and keen to know what is going on so without anything of substance there will always be rumours. Best way to end that is to announce some much needed signings.

Yea, lets let every other club, and players agents know what we're up to. So we can pay a bit (or lot) more when they hype the price. It's common practise for clubs to show interest in a player they're not at all interested in. Just so another club coughs up too much in the believe they are in a buying battle. What I admire about our club is their ability to keep schtum, whilst other clubs are gobbling off......be patient.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Smug too, if he was going to post anything Albion related something constructive this close to the season would have been good.

constructive / positivity ?

he retweeted this last week.

paulwinstanley.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here