Albion's best DECADE

Which was Albion's best DECADE

• 1960s - Two relegations and a promotion

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Personal point of view, the 90's, met so many great people connected with The Albion in those days, some of whom are sadly no longer with us... Playing wise however it has to be currently for me, although from the stories Uncle Ken used to tell me I think those lucky enough to be around in the 70's would easily say that!

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
70s for me - probably as much to do with the age I was then as with the football. Certainly that was the decade in which I watched the Albion more than in any other.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
70's until we made it to the top division when it was mostly a damp squib so I'll reserve judgment as the getting there has been just as good, maybe better this time around. Let's see how we cope in the top flight this time.

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
Although I have been going since around 1978, now is bloody awesome. Nobody in my family and I mean nobody, not even uncles, aunts, grand parents etc. liked football. My first game I was taken to was by a random woman that I had never met but my dad knew from the pub. Peter Ward scored two and I was hooked. Next game, she took me and left/lost me, I got back home on my own from Hove aged 10 and only been to Hove once at the time for the previous game. Strangely, I never went again until I was old enough to go on my own.
Then the Amex came along and I took my 3 kids (yes, I took them to Withdean but not as STHs and not regularly as very young, 1 still goes, the others work interferes, but they go when they can and love it, and my oh my, it has been brilliant. There are now 3 extra life long fans the Albion can rely on, so, 2010's for me.

Sent from my XT1072 using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here