• Undecided

Votes: 9 13.6%
  • Not going

Votes: 37 56.1%

• Total voters

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
Very much enjoyed the game yesterday, Albion played very well and was surprised by the Charlton performance given they were top before we claimed that spot ourselves (at least I believe so?). Didn't seem to have much about them, although were somewhat more threatening in the second half.

Thought Perry who plays on the left wing was very, very good. Excellent crossing ability and a fair bit of pace. Also Cooper showed a few moments of astounding speed, leaving a few midfielders for dead when they had a head start. Was surprising for a central defender.

Oh and nice to see Baker being a very confident, ball playing keeper.

Beach Seagull

Jan 2, 2010
Point proven

You couldn't respond without some pseudo intellectual conspiracy reference.

I think [MENTION=118]Hiney[/MENTION] may have been right

If expressing an opinion that you disagree with makes a w%nker then so be it. Easy to be a keyboard warrior and resort to insults isn't it........

Beach Seagull

Jan 2, 2010
Nsc has a liberal elite? Really?

Is it the Groovy Gang?

On this thread I've been told to 'get off the thread' and called a 'w$nker' for daring to question as to why a game that will attract a fraction of the capacity of the Amex is being played there by who i would say are very prominent members of NSC.

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
If expressing an opinion that you disagree with makes a w%nker then so be it. Easy to be a keyboard warrior and resort to insults isn't it........

I've not insulted anybody here. I think I gave you a fair chance and you decided to make some fairly strange accusations.

Hey Ho

I hope the site owner and his neo liberal thought police don't start getting all ruling elite on this

Beach Seagull

Jan 2, 2010
I've not insulted anybody here. I think I gave you a fair chance and you decided to make some fairly strange accusations.

Hey Ho

I hope the site owner and his neo liberal thought police don't start getting all ruling elite on this

Yes you have. Hiney referred to me as a 'w%nker' and you said 'I think Hiney may have been right.' You and indeed anyone is entitled to express an opinion on here but I think resorting to insults detracts rather than adds to your arguement.

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Very much enjoyed the game yesterday, Albion played very well and was surprised by the Charlton performance given they were top before we claimed that spot ourselves (at least I believe so?). Didn't seem to have much about them, although were somewhat more threatening in the second half.

Thought Perry who plays on the left wing was very, very good. Excellent crossing ability and a fair bit of pace. Also Cooper showed a few moments of astounding speed, leaving a few midfielders for dead when they had a head start. Was surprising for a central defender.

Agree with you, I thought perry (the number 3) put in a superb shift and really deserved a goal in the second half.

I thought the Brighton ladies looked more athletic than the athletic ones and some great first touches on both sides. They've progressed a long way from the last time I saw the womens' team at withdean 3 years ago

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Yes you have. Hiney referred to me as a 'w%nker' and you said 'I think Hiney may have been right.' You and indeed anyone is entitled to express an opinion on here but I think resorting to insults detracts rather than adds to your arguement.

Ah whatever.

I was agreeing more with his point than the specific words he was using. Don't usually use that epithet myself. Cockwomble is more my style

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
Agree with you, I thought perry (the number 3) put in a superb shift and really deserved a goal in the second half.

She really did deserve a goal, had a very good shots too. Also thought she was probably putting better balls into the box than her male counterparts on Saturday.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
She really did deserve a goal, had a very good shots too. Also thought she was probably putting better balls into the box than her male counterparts on Saturday.

My WotM by some way. Did cross my mind that she could get into the side against Derby :)

We sat behind "Miss Perry's" own personal fan club - I assume she is a teacher as she seemed to have a whole class cheering her on. I assume another of her colleagues plays for the team as well (didn't catch the name) as one of the subs was being complimented on "great warming up Miss" by some of the cheekier monkeys there.

Thought there was a great atmosphere for the match and nice to see they (deservedly) milked the applause a the end.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
On this thread I've been told to 'get off the thread' and called a 'w$nker' for daring to question as to why a game that will attract a fraction of the capacity of the Amex is being played there by who i would say are very prominent members of NSC.

Is it your view that there are prominent members of Nsc? I have heard of the Groovy Gang, but if there's a clique, it doesn't manifest itself.

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
I was at the game and thought it was fantastic. Really enjoyed it, some great play by the Albion and deserved the win. Very entertaining and the game for some reason seem to go quicker then the men's game. Maybe because we had a two goal lead and I was not looking through my fingers for most of the second half.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Nsc has a liberal elite? Really?

Is it the Groovy Gang?

No it's ENREST. All that NONSENSE about SAUSAGES is just a COVER for his TRIPS to the BEEB for LUNCH with YENTOB. The Groovy GANG has not EXISTED since Big Hilda SAT on us, a PLOT that ERNIE stole from an obscure Venezuelan NOVEL.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
No it's ENREST. All that NONSENSE about SAUSAGES is just a COVER for his TRIPS to the BEEB for LUNCH with YENTOB. The Groovy GANG has not EXISTED since Big Hilda SAT on us, a PLOT that ERNIE stole from an obscure Venezuelan NOVEL.

I can't keep up with these CLIQUES. I wanted to be in the Groovy Gang, but now I know about BIG HILDA, I'm relieved that I wasn't in it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here