Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Albion win 'Programme of the Year' for the second year in a row

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
At the time of me writing this, the programme team will be working against the clock on the Everton programme. Their Christmas break will, if they were unlucky, have ended some time on December 25. They will have checked over the printed copies of the Arsenal programme on Christmas Eve, safe in the knowledge that if they saw something wrong there will be nothing they could do about it. And that will be the pattern of their working days, for nine months of the year. Unsung heroes all, with a brilliant end-product.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
But those in 1901 pay more, so technically they pay for the programme and anyway it’s a damn good read - I love it!

More about if they'd choose to purchase. Impossible to tell.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Religiously bought them for the promotion season and 1st year in the Prem.
Just the one this season, as others have said, I realised I wasn't reading them anymore

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
I have never once bought a programme I'm sorry to say. I'm afraid I see them as something for the Football Tourists and kids these days, bought as a Memento of the game.

I'm clearly wrong, but that's how I see it. Fair play to the people who do the programme though, and congratulations. Yet another crack team working behind the scenes at the Albion.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here