March——-—-Lalllana———--Mitoma
———————Ferguson—————--

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I have a bad feeling about this game, they are due to beat us, we cannot continue to batter them and the odds for and away win are quite tempting 19/4
Well, they will if people use this thread and not the auto-posted 3am standard as posted by @Dick Head

I'm half tempted to lock this.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
This is a good watch, very fair assessment and extremely complimentary towards us.

Very good watch indeed! Two individuals who clearly know their football.

Littlemo

Aug 25, 2022
Team for tomorrow?

Think he’ll mix it up.

——————-Verbruggen—————-
Veltman—Webster—Dunk—Estupinan
————Gilmour——Dahoud————
———————Ferguson—————--
No Gross?

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton
Read the following on the BBC.

Speaking on The Footballer's Football Podcast, Antonio said: "They are basically on the ball, nearly as good as Manchester City. I don't know where they have come from. Over the last couple of years, they have become an unbelievable team.
He should know. Veltman & co battered the crap out of him in the last two games

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Team for tomorrow?

Think he’ll mix it up.

——————-Verbruggen—————-
Veltman—Webster—Dunk—Estupinan
————Gilmour——Dahoud————
———————Ferguson—————--
Would really like that tbh!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Hope we can live up to all our current media hype tomorrow, or anything less than a win is going to feel really bad
Not really bad for me. A draw would be ok. A defeat disappointing but then if you reflect on the 3 games it’s still a decent start. Forget the media hype - we’re very good going forward but are a little open without Moises and with our tactics so let’s take each game at a time…

Remember, those West Ham stats are mainly coincidence (teams totally different from 3/4 years ago - no easy game!).

Enjoy the ride - never too high, never too low. Always a real fan of and not a glory supporting plastic eh 👍

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Read the following on the BBC.

Speaking on The Footballer's Football Podcast, Antonio said: "They are basically on the ball, nearly as good as Manchester City. I don't know where they have come from. Over the last couple of years, they have become an unbelievable team.
Yes but giving Potter et al some credit, the signs were there that we’d finally got to a higher level and the foundations were built by them. RDZ just skipped a level / season or 2 with our development!

Hovegull

Nov 27, 2022
Not really bad for me. A draw would be ok. A defeat disappointing but then if you reflect on the 3 games it’s still a decent start. Forget the media hype - we’re very good going forward but are a little open without Moises and with our tactics so let’s take each game at a time…

Remember, those West Ham stats are mainly coincidence (teams totally different from 3/4 years ago - no easy game!).

Enjoy the ride - never too high, never too low. Always a real fan of and not a glory supporting plastic eh 👍
I think we are on the highest pedestal we’ve ever been on though. I’m not necessarily talking about me feeling bad - but the team, RDZ, the media.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here