Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion V West Brom Monday night

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
I really enjoyed the game last night, the pace was non stop and often end to end, West Brom were that big solid side you expect from a premiership outfit, but I thought Rea, Hunt, Chickson and Dallison, kept them fairly quiet bar about 15 minutes at the start of the second when West Brom appeared to pick up the pace against our younger players, and we had to make some professional fouls to stay in it. Both sides had limited clear cut chances and Monakana had a great chance first half that he just put wide and Harris hit the crossbar from a free kick.

I thought our keeper Harry Doherty looked great and made two fantastic saves. Fenelon looked strong against an organised defence and George Cole looked very lively and with some mazy runs after he came on. 0-0 a fair result with both sides threatening at times to nick the game. Good game against a side pushing for promotion. We appear to be getting to grips with a very tough league, against seasoned U21 outfits.

Five away games now before tough home games against Newcastle, Bolton and Stoke.

Attachments

• U21 L2 11.jpg
    U21 L2 11.jpg
    132.7 KB · Views: 127

mac04

Nov 15, 2011
RH12

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here