• Clap clap clap clap

Votes: 31 10.8%
  • Quiet indifference

Votes: 158 54.9%

• Total voters

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
It’s a tough one. I think if any Brighton fan had been asked if they would be happy with selling Trossard in Jan for £27m pre World Cup (or even immediately post) then we would have scoffed.

Given what’s happened the last month then it’s probably good riddance.

Either way I hope we replace but it’s January so don’t think we will.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Maybe how he phrases his inevitable farewell Instagram post will dictate views on this…

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Enough booing, already. We really can’t be booing everyone who leaves the Albion, we should be saving that for the REAL villains (Potter and Chelsea, obvs), otherwise the booing becomes meaningless. It’s a bit like saying “f***” in every sentence, it should be saved for special occasions or it loses its potency. Tross’s leaving might have been a bit ungracious, but he gave us some good moments, and the club have a tidy wodge of cash for him.
We don’t boo everyone that leaves. Who else apart from Potter and Cucurella have we booed?

Trossard will be getting a proper booing from me. Adds to the atmosphere as well.

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
I feel he's left on a sour note for sure, which is a shame.

I'll join in the boo's if everyone else does, not too fussed but I don't like the way he's left.

LennyTee

Feb 28, 2019
Bedford
Reminds me of a Benito Carbone type. (younger readers he was massive then forced a move to the more massive Villa then ended up at Bradford City, Boro and Derby). He is going to be a bit part player there. Next year, a loan to Celtic, then a free transfer.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
I’ve still got Love for Trossard. When our paths next cross, I’ll be definitely letting him know what a great player he was for us and what a quality sub he would be for us now.
Ouch!

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Golf clap.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
He's always been patchy, but has also been one of the best players we've had up front in the last 3 years . . . Thanks for that, but after the lest few weeks he can do one now. If he comes back to play against us he'll get booed, of course, we want to win, not pander to his ego!

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
For those 5 mins he plays he will get boooed

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Just like all of our ex-players I’ll wish him well.

He’ll still be talked about as ‘ex-Brighton’ at Arsenal so I want him to play well to make us look good.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
It’s is our duty as fans to get under the skin of opposition and put them off their game.

Pre 3pm friends. Post 5pm friends. Inbetween…WAR!

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Best of luck to him.

Didn't end it in the optimal way but doesn't undo what he's done for 3.5 years. Think he just returned after the World Cup generally disappointed and fed up and thought "f*** everything, I need a change" and didn't do it in a gracious way but we all have our low points. Other than that there's been no reports of him being a bad team mate or whatever through the years and he's scored a bunch of important goals that has helped the club become what it is today.

Hope he gets to play reasonably much in Arsenal.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here