Votes: 99 34.4%
  • Clap clap clap clap

Votes: 31 10.8%
  • Quiet indifference

Votes: 158 54.9%

• Total voters

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
Enough booing, already. We really can’t be booing everyone who leaves the Albion, we should be saving that for the REAL villains (Potter and Chelsea, obvs), otherwise the booing becomes meaningless. It’s a bit like saying “f***” in every sentence, it should be saved for special occasions or it loses its potency. Tross’s leaving might have been a bit ungracious, but he gave us some good moments, and the club have a tidy wodge of cash for him.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Not sure. Can't see me booing him, it took Chelsea being absolute twats to get me to boo. I guess we'll see what he has to say after leaving - that could change my view.

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Not interested in the poll - it’s a bit banal to me tbh

Booing always has a place in the terraces for me though in the right circumstances, it’s par for the course - tribal warfare innit!

- but if I ‘boo‘ Tross’s next encounter with Brighton, (which depends if I get tickets too obviously ) it will just be a tease and a wind up with a smile on my face - all part of the fun to say ‘we are managing fine without you’!

- more a heckle than anything else, nothing malicious or vindictive.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
If he’d left amicably (e.g. White / Biss) then no problem and welcome them back. But he was a dickhead about it so he can feel the wrath of my boo.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here