Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Albion v Saints - atmosphere

el punal

I’m a gobby ******* and would start a song for the players. Sadly it’s been so long and the teams changed so much. We don’t even have songs for half of them. :ffsparr:

All I can suggest then is a rendition of “Who the f***, who the f***, who the f***ing hell are you?”

I’ll listen out for it. :drink:

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
With just 2,000 allowed in the Amex for the match how can we get behind the team and create an atmosphere?

Recreating the Withdean atmosphere with a similar amount of fans.

Theatre glasses for the partially sighted to get a better view of the game :facepalm:

Paul Barber walking amongst the fans selling hand gel.

May 5, 2020
Sussex
Whoever goes has to sing the Bissouma chant for 45 mins please.
I was reading his interview today and he said.
"My favourite song is definitely bissouma! that the Albion fans sing.it really lifts me when I hear it and I've even been walking in the city when fans have wound down their car windows and started singing it to me.that makes me feel so good and I can't wait for the fans to return to the stadium after the pandemic so I can hear them sing that song again".

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Atmosphere was surprisingly good at the Chelsea friendly, but that was basically the core away following......perhaps those going on Monday could tut in unison ?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
There’s that few a people and things can be heard, I’d like to think a few cheeky verbals to any SCC players will be audible by them......

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Charlton’s Bowyer has stuck the boot in to their fans after a perceived ‘negative atmosphere’ was created in their loss.

https://www.talksport.com/football/efl/798777/lee-bowyer-negative-charlton-fans-mk-dons/amp/

Fingers crossed that very few Amex moaners or boo-boys managed to get tickets.

I’m hoping for an amazing atmosphere on Monday. Each fan should be trying to create the noise level of the 14 missing fans who didn’t get a ticket. Not like this:

“Even though it was 2,000 I expected non-stop singing, supporting the players and pushing them. But it wasn’t like that.

“It was very, very quiet apart from some negative shouting – and I didn’t expect that tonight.”

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Charlton’s Bowyer has stuck the boot in to their fans after a perceived ‘negative atmosphere’ was created in their loss.

https://www.talksport.com/football/efl/798777/lee-bowyer-negative-charlton-fans-mk-dons/amp/

Fingers crossed that very few Amex moaners or boo-boys managed to get tickets.

I’m hoping for an amazing atmosphere on Monday. Each fan should be trying to create the noise level of the 14 missing fans who didn’t get a ticket. Not like this:

“Even though it was 2,000 I expected non-stop singing, supporting the players and pushing them. But it wasn’t like that.

“It was very, very quiet apart from some negative shouting – and I didn’t expect that tonight.”

Well, thats modern football. Supporters supporting their teams are out, customers reviewing their product are in.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
I apologies if this has been covered in other threads.
With just 2,000 allowed in the Amex for the match how can we get behind the team and create an atmosphere?
I thought the Chelsea friendly was a good effort but, the Club have now mandated that masks must be worn when seated (OK to take off if standing then😂).
What ideas do you have for creating an atmosphere (which the Club may allow).
My thoughts:
North Stand all sing the same songs (never happened before).
Club relay noise from North Stand over PA. Worth asking.
Balloons
Celery
Traditional rattle (£10 Amazon). Allowed in?
Clackers (please no).
Drum - joking

Give one of these to everyone in North and West stands?

Capture.PNG

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here