Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Albion v Rotherham video preview

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
A special mention to an Albion v Rotherham match way back in 1971-72 in the old Division 3 (our normal habitat back then for 70 years or so) when he played them in our penultimate home game before an electric Goldstone crowd of 27,928 and we nearly blew our chance of being in Division 2 for only the second time ever, until Ken Beamish (record signing at the time) scored in the last minute of injury time 2-1 and the atmosphere went into the stratosphere. It was a false dawn but nobody knew. It was not a defining moment in the Albion history, but tremendously exciting at the time. No play-offs back then and Villa won the Division 3 title and we went up in second place after chasing Bournemouth and Notts County all season for the other promotion position.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Anyone else having trouble running this? I can click on it to get a still frame at any point, so all the data has obviously loaded - it just won't roll though (neither clicking directly or on youtube). Using Internet Explorer, BTW.

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
It says what NSC predicts, what about a prediction from Rotherham too?

perseus

Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Yes, but isn't it supposed to be spotlight on Rotherham?

It's says pre-view video (of the game) rather than Spotlight on Rotherham. I'm in favour of pre-view threads as stickies. Even a result prediction poll.

Why's only half your thread title displaying, Bozza? I'm using Firefox on XP.
i9M6pjT.png

Craven Wine

Apr 29, 2012
Excellent stuff - I bet you could find a paying outlet for a regular production... Twas a bit oliver twist for me of 'can I have some more please..' nice one

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Why's only half your thread title displaying, Bozza? I'm using Firefox on XP.

I suspect it's the Albion shirt thread icon. Those don't display on the main forum display. I hadn't realised they did on a search (or show new posts as you possibly did there).

I'll take a look at removing them.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Like it. And well done for avoiding too many pics of that odious **** Steve Evans.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Yes, it was the 'show new posts' link. Talking of oddities on NSC, why does it bizarrely say 'WERE LOOSE' on the banner pic?

It's lucky - can't you tell?

I'm glad I didn't change it for 'Wheel Wine' as intended over the Summer.

perseus

Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Weather Forecast

Forecast Summary
Tuesday
The gales and heavy rain clear Kent by mid-morning then it brightens up with some sunshine. Winds ease further during the afternoon to leave a pleasant end to the day.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/2637916

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here