Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Albion v Liverpool (EPL - Sat 14 Jan 3pm)

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
(Yes I know these things in football invariably go wrong and sorry for tempting fate) but shirley it'll be an Albion win and a comfortable one?

Liverpool will be missing VVD and the centre-midfield has had it. Whilst this must be the greatest Albion team ever, playing brilliantly. Imho the Villa loss was a lone outlier, not playing Veltman was a killer. Arsenal lucked out because we lacked our possibly three best players. We made Everton at home look like a laughing stock, probably because they are :lolol:.

Betfair are offering almost 3/1 on Albion win!

Caicedo's correct, Europa League is attainable.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Face Palm No GIF

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
I'm not convinced we will win but I'm absolutely convinced it will be one of the best games in the premier League this season. Can't believe sky or BT didn't pick this up.

Worth putting a bet on 4 or more goals in the game methinks.

Apart from the Chelsea game weve lost the rest at home under zerbi.....

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
(Yes I know these things in football invariably go wrong and sorry for tempting fate) but shirley it'll be an Albion win and a comfortable one?

Liverpool will be missing VVD and the centre-midfield has had it. Whilst this must be the greatest Albion team ever, playing brilliantly. Imho the Villa loss was a lone outlier, not playing Veltman was a killer. Arsenal lucked out because we lacked our possibly three best players. We made Everton at home look like a laughing stock, probably because they are :lolol:.

Betfair are offering almost 3/1 on Albion win!

Caicedo's correct, Europa League is attainable.
Someone has started early tonight :facepalm:

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Someone has started early tonight :facepalm:
Punch drunk from 9 away goals in a week and unbelievable football.

That reminds me, thank you .... Plymouth Gin + tonic, later :thumbsup:

What a time to be an Albion fan. To compare, 79 to 83 seemed to be built on sand, always struggling to meet player wages and our best players were whisked away.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here