Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion v Doncaster fans, Saturday 11am Waterhall

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
No idea of the pitch, but I believe that there is a whiteboard at Waterhall with details, so we can find out on Saturday morning.

Just to confirm that everyone will get a half at least, in a similar vein to how Donny changed things arounnd when we played up there.

If I could ask everyone on our team to contribute £3 each then it will cover the pitch hire.

Is anyone bringing a camera? Hiney videoed the last match and then put highlights up on YouTube.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Just to confirm, the signed ball was collected from Guy last night as requested, and is in the back of Stevie Boy's car, in which he and I will be showing up on Saturday.

:thumbsup:

Rigoglioso

Nov 7, 2006
Donny
Da Man Clay said:
Ah thats annoying, though I suppose we would like to trade!:lolol:
Whats the new ground like?

The new place is a bit identi-kit to all the other new stadiums. Don't get me wrong its nice enough (and probably got more character alreday than places like Leicester or Southampton's new ground) but it seems a bit impersonal.

After years at Belle Vue, although we needed to move, the place had bags of character and it was "ours" if you know what I mean. It was a sh*thole, but it was the Rovers fans sh*thole.

I wouldn't mind going back to Belle Vue, but if we're going to progress as a club we need a ground like we've got now. Similar to you, we wouldn't have been able to get into the Championship and sustain Championship status for year after year with the facilities Belle Vue offered.

Cannot wait for Saturday, tho I'm still recovering from Cardiff now!

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Rigoglioso said:
Cannot wait for Saturday, tho I'm still recovering from Cardiff now!

Congratulations with that win btw. I'd much rather see Donny win that than Brizzle

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Mr Banana said:
What were the criteria? Playing in the game at Donny (err...) or posting ten times in this thread?

First come first served after everyone from the first game was confirmed it would seem. We already have 18 players.

Rigoglioso

Nov 7, 2006
Donny
We've just finally got our coach sorted now.

Will be arriving on a 33-seat Johnson's minibus, aiming to be at Brighton for about half ten. Leaving the KM at half five. We haven't got the coach full yet, but by Friday I'll let you know how many we've got in our team. There's a few on the bus who aren't playing!

Three days to go!

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Is anyone arriving at Waterhall early? If so PM me for the code number for the changing rooms.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Hopefully someone is filming this. It should be sent into the Soocer AM All Sports Show (or is it just Soccer AM?) where Wiki-wiki-wayne does commentary for tapes sent in

Oh, and will GOSBTS be playing as we leave the changing rooms? :jester:

Rigoglioso

Nov 7, 2006
Donny
Hi lads, its me again

Would it be possible if I could run a raffle when we get to your place? At the minute I'm running the coach at a bit of a loss and need to somehow make it up, as I'm paying for it out of my own pocket.

Just think as well, in 48 hours we'll finally be able to say we beat your fans team! :clap: :drink:

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Rigoglioso said:

Just think as well, in 48 hours we'll finally be able to say we've been beaten twice by your fans team! :clap: :drink:

Well thats not the spirit is it?! At least be positive!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here