Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion v Doncaster fans, Saturday 11am Waterhall

Sav

Jul 23, 2006
Lancing
Haven't played at Waterhall for years. Played a few tournaments there when I was younger, and played against Withdean there a couple of seasons back, but not played there again since then. Should be good!

Still making the decision on what colour socks to wear at the moment, have to look good you know ;)

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
bathseagull said:

You're welcome to it -
it's 07744987i'mabitofapsychoandi'llbesatoutsideyourhouseifyoudon'treplytomytextwithin4minutesflat654

:thumbsup:

lol fair enough!

Rigoglioso

Nov 7, 2006
Donny
hans kraay fan club said:
Makes sense. they could display it in their supporters' club bar.

Sadly we haven't got one of them anymore as such. When we moved stadium, the Stadium Management Company (who are basically Donny Council's placemen), made the bar at our new ground into a whistle and flute job. No hats are allowed to be worn whilst in there, Max and Paddy are on the door, and the place has bright purple walls. Prices are ridiculously high as well, and there's no place in their for your casual fans.

We've now had to make do with a room specifically for us at the Donny Leisure Dome, on matchdays - 20 mins walk from the Keepmoat! :( :( :(

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Rigoglioso said:
Sadly we haven't got one of them anymore as such. When we moved stadium, the Stadium Management Company (who are basically Donny Council's placemen), made the bar at our new ground into a whistle and flute job. No hats are allowed to be worn whilst in there, Max and Paddy are on the door, and the place has bright purple walls. Prices are ridiculously high as well, and there's no place in their for your casual fans.

We've now had to make do with a room specifically for us at the Donny Leisure Dome, on matchdays - 20 mins walk from the Keepmoat! :( :( :(

Ah thats annoying, though I suppose we would like to trade!:lolol:
Whats the new ground like?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
bathseagull said:
very wrong el pres, very wrong indeed....

you met her - we stood with you in the second half...

I thought she was quite a nice girl, personally I prefer someone who is UTTERLY SLUTTERLY, but that may be because I am a middle aged pervert.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Will there be a press conference the day before? :dunce:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
shaolinpunk said:
Will there be a press conference the day before? :dunce:

Yes, I believe the Argus are questioning the wisdom of the Magners and Kebab diet, followed by a team bonding session at the Honey Club.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
ali jenkins said:
This might have already been said but i what kit do we have to wear or is there one being provided?

As I understand it:

Blue/white striped Albion shirt, either blue or white shorts depending on what you have available.

H

helsinki seagull

Alright guys, this is James on the grandfather's user name. Obviously you have all heard the tragic news. I know he very much enjoyed the game in Doncaster and was looking forward to helping mke this one an even bigger spectacle.

I know this comes a bit late but if my brother and I could play, we would very much like that as we really enjoyed it last time. (plus I want to get an Albion tankered to match the Donny one for MotM last game ;) )

If this is at all possible then that would be great.

Jimmy and Rob x

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
helsinki seagull said:
Alright guys, this is James on the grandfather's user name. Obviously you have all heard the tragic news. I know he very much enjoyed the game in Doncaster and was looking forward to helping mke this one an even bigger spectacle.

I know this comes a bit late but if my brother and I could play, we would very much like that as we really enjoyed it last time. (plus I want to get an Albion tankered to match the Donny one for MotM last game ;) )

Jimmy and Rob x

id like to see you 2 play again, were immense last time round :clap:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
helsinki seagull said:

Jimmy and Rob x

Jimmy, hi

Great to hear from you. Of course you and rob are very welcome. We made a decision early on that those who played in the away game would start in this one.

We now have the entire team back together, except for mike and jaz, which is great stuff. It does mean that we now have 7 subs, so people are going to have to come off at half time or early in the second half to give everyone a go.

Shaolinpunk and Ali J will now be subs, as Rob and Jimmy play LB and CF. Sorry about that, lads, but please understand that the only reason for the late notice is that it was their grandad (Keith) who as the poster on here, and he sadly passed away recently, so the lads were unaware of the arrangements.

Kieran - I've not replied to your PM, but I guess this answers it.

See you all saturday morning. I should be there for 10.30.

Simon

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Jimmy, hi

Great to hear from you. Of course you and rob are very welcome. We made a decision early on that those who played in the away game would start in this one.

We now have the entire team back together, except for mike and jaz, which is great stuff. It does mean that we now have 7 subs, so people are going to have to come off at half time or early in the second half to give everyone a go.

Shaolinpunk and Ali J will now be subs, as Rob and Jimmy play LB and CF. Sorry about that, lads, but please understand that the only reason for the late notice is that it was their grandad (Keith) who as the poster on here, and he sadly passed away recently, so the lads were unaware of the arrangements.

Simon

Agree with that. I think we sould make it a 10:30 meet for everyone in that case. Do we know what pitch we are on as we could meet in the corresponding changing room.

bathseagull

Apr 18, 2004
St. Anmore
Jimmy, hi

Simon

Ditto what he said,

Great to hear from you Jimmy and Rob.
I'll see you all there at 10.30am. Really looking forwrd to it!

:clap2:

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
ali jenkins said:
Bollocks!

I was really looking forward to this!

Oh well, i suppose a half is better than nothing! :down:

Ditto, although I can perfectly understand the reasons, and such.

We'll just have to be supersubs :dunce:

H

helsinki seagull

Excellent stuff,

Good to hear we have most of the old team back, with some new additions! We'll have to make sure we get the same result!

See you Saturday boys, looking forward to this...

Jimmy (no.9)

justin

Feb 2, 2007
Brighton
did any1 find out what pitch/changing rooms were in? 10.30 it is boys!:clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here