Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion v Doncaster fans, Saturday 11am Waterhall

le ros bif

Jan 3, 2007
sw france
Other than that, don't forget to bring your missus!:D [/B][/QUOTE]

That certainly won't be happening - bit of a one-weekend-wonder, she was!

Rigoglioso

Nov 7, 2006
Donny
hans kraay fan club said:
Riggo is hiring a 30 seat mini-coach. I guess he has the sense to have booked parking for it with the official away fans coaches at Withers.

Riggo?

The guy who has booked the coach for me runs our Supporters Club, so he will have booked it for parking with the rest of our coaches that will arrive later on.

Out of those who will be going on the coach, some will be looking for a pint during the fans game as they aren't playing, some will want to have a cheaper pint elsewhere and some will want to get straight up to the ground.

What I would do myself is play the game in the morning, have a quick drink afterwards following a shower and everything, and then get up to the Withdean for about 1.45pm - 2.00pm, although I'll ask on the day as its probably the best thing to do.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
le ros bif said:
Other than that, don't forget to bring your missus!:D

That certainly won't be happening - bit of a one-weekend-wonder, she was! [/B][/QUOTE]

Oh I see!

What was her number, again?

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
so, how balanced is the subs bench? all attackers? 3 keepers? 5 right backs?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
shaolinpunk said:
so, how balanced is the subs bench? all attackers? 3 keepers? 5 right backs?

Pretty well balanced, I think

Frutos. LB or LM
Mendoza CF
Stevie CB or CF
Little Rich and Belsize, I don't know, but I'm sure everyone is happy to play wherever asked.

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
i'm a centre foward but can play centre back

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
I just had possibly the worst game of my life at right back, went up front for the last half hour and got a decent assist though. Stiil ill be back to normal when we play. (Quiet El Pres, HKFC ect!)

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Are you talking about a different game Chris? You played up front all game last time. Jaz was RB!

You'll be fine at RB anyway, this time!

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
Got the signed ball now, anyone from here going to the sponsors dinner on Monday that can collect it then, that will be easier maybe?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Race said:
Got the signed ball now, anyone from here going to the sponsors dinner on Monday that can collect it then, that will be easier maybe?

Evening. Both frutos and Stevie boy are at the dinner and playing in the game, so I'm sure one of them would oblige.

Edit. They're both on Guy's table so even we couldn't f*** that up, surely!!

Last edited:

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
Evening. Both frutos and Stevie boy are at the dinner and playing in the game, so I'm sure one of them would oblige.

Okey dokey I will make sure he brings it with him then. :thumbsup:

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Da Man Clay said:
I just had possibly the worst game of my life at right back, went up front for the last half hour and got a decent assist though. Stiil ill be back to normal when we play. (Quiet El Pres, HKFC ect!)

I meant tonight! Played my last sunday league game of the season

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Da Man Clay said:
I meant tonight! Played my last sunday league game of the season

Oh, I see!

You've done well to finish them. We've still got 6 left!

So in their wisdom, the league have no game for us this week, then we play Sunday and Tuesday for the next 3 weeks (providing we can find pitches still, that is)

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Just out of interest, what are we going to do with the signed ball? I presume we're not going to give that to the Donny fans - what would they want with a signed Albion ball anyway?!

Unless there is already a cunning plan, I think justin should still blag a club pennant to swap before the match, and we should raffle the ball for the REMF.

Between the players, spectators and random dog-walkers, etc we ought to be able to raise a little bit.

I'm sure Rospants or someone would be prepared to walk round and sell tickets. (Someone will have to find a book of tickets of course!)

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
Just out of interest, what are we going to do with the signed ball? I presume we're not going to give that to the Donny fans -

I think that was the intention! Ask El Pres as he wanted it!!

Rigoglioso

Nov 7, 2006
Donny
If you need raffle tickets at all, then I've got a couple of books spare should you want them.

I should have a few more details for you tomorrow night about what we're doing, and what time we'll be there for etc. As soon as I've posted them on here, then I'll be off to Cardiff. Rovers at the Millennium Stadium for a Cup Final is gonna be surreal!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here